快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: uPNP Support

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Music collections grow and we end up taking far more content with us to gigs then is really needed.

I have my collection at home managed under a uPNP server and enable it out to my mobile so I donlt have to worry about syncing my phone everytime I add a new release.

Being able to configure a uPNP server through VDJ could allow us to streamline the music we take with us to gigs - maybe even do away with the external hard drive altogether - and download those less requested tracks from our own collection as and when needed.

The uPNP should be incorporated in to search so that results are returned as any other would.

I could use software like SubSonic on my mobile, download the tracks and simply have the mobile indexed in the VDJ database, but having it integrated would be a godsend.

Almost like our own personal Grooveshark...

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 11:53 am
It just makes sense to GrooveShark then cause you have to have wifi for that to work anyways, dont you??

Huey

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 12:13 pm
I've bought my collection, I can access it remotely (and securely) but don't need to pay $10 a month for the priveledge...

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 1:00 pm
Obviously should have included the DNLA protocol in the original post...

Roy

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 2:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)