快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Creating a new skin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

myselfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am a mobile dj who does weddings birthdays etc. I need a skin with a large browser, 2 decks, play n pause, pitch control, time lapsed, separate volumes, gain control, 3 band equalizer and a clock - everything else is probably too advanced for what I need to do with it! I am going to try and edit an existing skin and .xml file (if that's ok/legal?) my question is, is there a chance of me cocking it up and causing VDJ to crash during a gig? and should I stick with the one I've got? I have read the guides and feel that I should give it a go. Anyone? Maybe someone has a skin already. The ones I've downloaded already are not quite suitable for me. Cheers, Craig.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jul 05 @ 10:26 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Craig,

I'll build it for you, if you like?
Go to my blog and email me. If you have a starter graphic that would be cool. But I can start from anywhere. Let me know what resolution you want it at also.

cstoll

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 1:14 am
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 1:53 am
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
and the risk of crash are minimal, VDJ scan the new skin file to check if it is OK

I Sujest you to test your skin befor make a gig with.

you can see the other skin to help you

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 1:55 am
myselfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cstoll

That would be fantastic!
I use the advanced default one at the moment. I will try and get a starter graphic and e-mail it to you. The resolution would be 1024x768 I think (will double check). Thanks again cstoll!

VDJ amazes me every time I use it! Cheers guys

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 2:04 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 9:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)