快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Dedicated Deck Playlist Function

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I wish it were possible to have a playlist dedicated to deck. Since VDJ has more decks it would be nice to be able to run it like BPM Gastro where each deck had a playlist and could be assigned to a soundcard output in another zone of the club. Like zone 1 would be R&B, zone 2 Rock, zone 3 Country, zone 4 Pop.

It gets confusing having the playlist in auto mix mode mixing in only one deck. This would make the software more flexible for any application including lounges and fitness centers.

Thanks for reading this suggestion.

发表时间 Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 10:58 am
+1 for this idea and also to have the playlist auto loaded with VDJ. That way decks could be pre-loaded with samples for scratch DJ's, jingles, etc. and would help replace the 12 sampler decks with real decks.

Roy

发表时间 Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 8:29 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Been Suggesting this type of idea also for a while now, hope they could see the value it would add, like for wedding, karaoke, entertainer DJ's that have to joggle a lot of different chores at the same time including MCin'..., I'm grateful for the One AutoMix PlayList we do have, just wished we had more cause this would make it a Super Monster Program for Sure...

+++

Joey...

发表时间 Fri 05 Nov 10 @ 4:20 pm
Great idea !

发表时间 Sun 07 Nov 10 @ 4:30 am
Or even be able to assign the bottom list to the "other" deck if that is whats wanted. Then there wouldnt be the need to redesign the browser.. Good Idea.

发表时间 Mon 08 Nov 10 @ 12:54 am
Has anyone from Atomix looked at this? Just wondering if it is in development. Not sure what cost would be involved, but i would be glad to help or make a donation to the devolpment of this playlist feature.

发表时间 Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 10:07 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No one will ever reveal what features will be added to next versions. That is why this forum excists. Users ask, Dev Team decides.
Still, if you want to donate, you can join the Premium Membership.

发表时间 Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 1:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)