快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: TCmania 4 Decks - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
This is something that has to do with the way waveforms are displayed. Tha masterdeck is the one you miss sometimes, not the selected. I can understand what you mean... Well the only way, i can suggest you is to manually select the Masterdeck.

Actually masterdeck is changing automatic by default. If you are using an internal mixer then masterdeck changes everytime you move crossfader or volume faders. To avoid this automatic change and view the rhtythm properly, click on the highlighted Masterdeck button just once, and after that MAsterdeck changes acording to your selection. If you need to come back to automatic behaviour just click that once more.

发表时间 Sat 16 Oct 10 @ 5:33 pm
Esta nueva version VIRTUAL DJ 7.0 es una sensacion,hasta ahora yo habia estado trabajando con todas las versiones anteriores y esta nueva es sencillamente SENSACIONAL !!! para una NUEVA DIMENSION !!!. FELICIDADES !!!

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 2:16 pm
clotalbHome userMember since 2008
sa bon wi moun sa reflechi byen

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 6:41 pm
Please write in English (or Greek lol).. I also know a little German and a liitle French, thats all folks ! Thanks for the kind words (i hope!)

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 7:34 pm
TC mania one of your favorite skins, is 4 decks now

TCmania 4Decks

[IMAGE1]

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 11:35 pm
nikoweHome userMember since 2010
deceo descargarloopor favor XD

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 5:32 pm
Congratulations on 1000 downloads in 1 week!!

Συγχαρητήρια για 1000 λήψεις σε 1 εβδομάδα!

:-)

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 6:06 pm
There you go again... I think i have to take some Spanish courses.. lol

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 6:06 pm
Thanks Dan, you've done also a great job. and thanks to all the users.

But you know what, and this is straight from my heart...
i would gladly exchange the majority of the donwloads with only a few, if i just knew that my skin creations are playing live at this moment. This is the best reward for a creator.
Armin (German Team User) has informed me that a famous German DJ is playing live with one my skins in front of thoudands fans, and believe me this makes me happier than the thousands downloads.

..and one more thing that i'm really concerned about is the difficulties users have to resize our skins. I hope Jerem will update his Tool soon.

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 6:12 pm
TCMania 4Decks ver 1.1

Download link
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12084/TCmania_4Decks.html

Added resolution 1366X768 (16:9)

And some tips... since a few users asked me about...
Tip 1. Remember this is the only skin with automatic Rhythm display. It displays the Selected Deck and the Masterdeck. Some users complained that they cannot view the rhythm propelry. So let me put things in place...
TCmania 4Decks is a true Deck Skin, no left-right logic. It's based on TCmania skin which originally designed for users with external mixers.
That is why i have chosen this way of rhythm displaying.
Masterdeck in automatic mode behaves according not only which deck is playing (on air), but also according to the crossfader and volume sliders position. In case of using an external mixer, software crossfader is at 50%, and software volume sliders are all the way up (100%). In this case the automatic rhythm display is working very well.

In case you want to use the skin with midi mixer (using the software mixer), you will probably have to disable the automatic masterdeck. To do this just click on the masterdeck button on the deck which is masterdeck that moment. Once you do this you can select (choose) the masterdeck manually.

In case you need to get back to automatic masterdeck behaviour, just click once more to the masterdeck button on the deck that is the masterdeck at that moment.

Tip 2
Since the skin has no left right logic all those deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 3 select ..etc actions and shortcuts, might not be that usefull to you.
The skin is designed for true deck control, meaning you have 4 cdjs or 2 rackunits or 2 RMX, etc...
But you can still control the software using TCMania 4Decks with just one controller , if you use this action ...

deck 1 assign_controller ? deck 3 assign_controller : deck 1 assign_controller

With this script you can toggle the control from decks1,2 to decks 3,4 if you are using a 2 deck controller like DP2, DMC2, DAC, RMX..etc..etc..

If you need any script syntax help , let me know, i can help you out.

Many thanks to Jerem !

发表时间 Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 8:47 pm
This might be also usefull..

deck 3 assign_controller ? deck 1 assign_controller & deck 1 leftcross 'only' & deck 1 leftvideo & deck 2 rightcross 'only' & deck 2 rightvideo : deck 3 assign_controller & deck 3 leftcross 'only' & deck 3 leftvideo & deck 4 rightcross 'only' & deck 4 rightvideo

This one not only toggles the control between deck1,2 & deck 3,4 but also assigns properly the audio & video crossfaders. Try this shortcut.

发表时间 Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 9:03 pm
c'est trop bien virtual dj

发表时间 Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 7:04 am
quisiera que me obsequien skins para lucir mejor

发表时间 Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 9:10 pm
Thank you both for your kind (?) words, but you will have to purchase the software in order to download any skin.

发表时间 Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 8:22 am
djsamidj wrote :
quisiera que me obsequien skins para lucir mejor

tu comentario esta fuera del topico

you comment is out of topic

si deseas consultar hazlo en el forum en español, no en este forum

if you want to ask, try to go at the spanish forum, no here

发表时间 Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 1:00 pm
very good

发表时间 Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 10:10 pm
just got this one...lol...but i need to resize....whats up with that resizer update? man...this is gettin to me...:-(

发表时间 Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 11:18 pm

发表时间 Wed 01 Dec 10 @ 8:11 am
Bob..very important...read that post (the link you just posted). I'm able to resize your smaller size but not the Larger? its this because its closer to my "Target" size?

发表时间 Wed 01 Dec 10 @ 8:46 pm
send me (email) the Skin Resizer Results (1280X800) and i'll fix it for you.

发表时间 Wed 01 Dec 10 @ 9:01 pm
40%