快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ 7 Mac - Page: 9

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I too had no problem with my old PC and Virtual DJ LE6. However, I have now purchased a MacBook Pro and downloaded Virtual DJ LE7 and now I can't get sound through the VMS 4. It fine through the headphone jack of the computer but then I can't control volume or the EQ through the mixer. I imagine it has something to do with setting up the sound card on the Mac but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 8:26 am
ogmrfloHome userMember since 2011
I am having problems with installing virtual dj on my mac book pro. The installation completes successfully but when I try to pen the program of the application menu an error appears something like -----

invalid skin file (error in line %i in the xml)

发表时间 Sat 13 Aug 11 @ 12:49 am
kitr898ControlleristMember since 2011
I Have a problem with VDJ. I go to add my karaoke files to the database and it only does a few then stops. its like it can only hold 100 karaoke tracks. I have thousands. Is this a common problem? I hope someone can help with this.

Many Thanks

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 5:52 am
On a Mac, please ensure that you do not have too many ZIP files in the same folder, otherwise they may not be displayed due to problems with the MacOS library used for reading the ZIP's. Most KJ's usually organise their collection by disk number (E.g: /Karaoke/Sunfly/SF123, /Karaoke/Sunfly/SF124, etc.) so this is not usually a problem.

NOTE: With today's large hard drives, zipping is not really necessary.

NOTE: To display full-screen video or karaoke, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - All other versions are limited to a small window only.

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 6:27 am
Thanks for the quick reply. I have thousands of zipped files. It would take me ages to unzip each file individually. Is this the only way to solve this problem?

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 7:15 am
Yes, the only way to solve it is to either unzip them all (Preferable, because zipping is not really necessary nowadays) and/or organise them by karaoke vendor disc number, so there are only 15-20 songs in each folder.

You can use a batch unzip tool to unzip them all - Search Google for: mac batch unzip

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 9:02 am
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
anyone know why it takes a long time (2 to 3 mins.) to load a file into either decks? it does it with all my mp3 files... i though may it need it to analyze it, but i reloaded it and still takes forever this started happing when i updated to the latest version of VDJ before i have 6.0...

im using onboard sound card on my imac and no mixer or controllers

thanks in adavance

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 3:49 pm
If a song takes a long time to load, then this may be due to performance issues. Common causes are:

• You are using a computer that does not meet the recommended system requirements listed at the bottom of the page: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/index.html

• You are using a slow hard drive, or slow USB connection (Some much older computers may have USB 1.x ports instead of 2.0) If you are loading videos, these are very large files (Typically 10x the size of a normal MP3 audio file), so they will naturally take much longer to load. A 7200 RPM or faster drive is recommended for videos.

• You are playing videos and have the 48Khz resampling option under CONFIG > Performances set to quality rather than fast.

• The SpeedLoad setting, which can be toggled on/off via the Registry Tool http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/2170/Registry_Tool.html - This option is designed to slow down loading on older slower computers to prevent sound break-up that could occur due to the processor being too busy with loading/analysing the song. Sometimes this can be triggered on more high-end computers, resulting in unnecessary slow loading.

• You are using an external hard drive that may have gone to sleep. This will cause a delay when you go to load a song from it, which can be anything from a few seconds to almost half a minute on some badly designed drives. If your external drive takes more than a few seconds to wake from sleep, you should replace it with a better quality and faster drive.

• You are loading a song that is longer than your MaxLoad setting which can be found in CONFIG -> Performances. Songs that are longer than this setting will be streamed direct from disk, which may cause you problems if your disk is not fast enough to be able to keep up.

• The skin (User interface) has been resized or maximised. On some systems, this can cause increased CPU usage depending on the capabilities of the graphics card and whether fast or quality resizing has been chosen in CONFIG -> Performances (Quality will result in better quality resized graphics but higher CPU usage as a result.) Please either use the skin at its correct size or download and use a skin that better suits your screen resolution from http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.htm

• Please see common Mac performance issues on the following page: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Controller%20Configuration%20And%20Troubleshooting.html

发表时间 Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 7:43 am
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
thanks...

发表时间 Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 1:32 pm
Can the format of my HD be my problem to my last question. my HD is in MAC OS Extended format.

发表时间 Thu 25 Aug 11 @ 5:51 am
I'm having a issue connect my Numark Mix dec to my Mackbook pro15 so that it runs My Virtual Dj Pro!

发表时间 Fri 26 Aug 11 @ 11:03 am

发表时间 Sun 28 Aug 11 @ 7:51 am
Having minor issues on my macbook pro 13" i5. Serato SL 1 box not registering neither is the timecode when using Numark stereo I/O. Also crates aren't showing up in browser either. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Fri 02 Sep 11 @ 7:32 pm
Does anyone know if I buy VDJ Pro, on my Mac, could I use the same purchase to download it to my PC as well?

发表时间 Sat 10 Sep 11 @ 12:53 pm
Yes, a Pro license entitles you to download both Mac and PC versions.

The End User License Agreement (EULA) allows you to have the software installed on up to two computers at any one time, providing that they are both for your own personal use and will not be used simultaneously (E.g: Second installation as a backup or for practising at home is OK, allowing a friend or another DJ to use it is NOT allowed.)

You may also uninstall the software from an old computer and then install it onto a new computer.

NOTE: If you intend to sell, give away or dispose of an old computer, you must remove VirtualDJ from it first (Except if the computer is no-longer functional.)

Once purchased and registered, you can download the install file for the software again (If needed) from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

发表时间 Sat 10 Sep 11 @ 5:27 pm
dittzyHome userMember since 2011
I am totally new to virtual DJ or any DJ So I do not understand the terns and how to really work the program to my advantage. I can do the simple stuff find the songs ,play them but that's about it.

How to I preview a song while one is playing? There are some songs that have numbers in front like 01,04. Those show up as errors yet they play on my iTunes. I see where I have played a song once thats great, but how to I reset that area when I go to play a new set.

Where is the best place for me to learn this?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jeannette

发表时间 Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 3:18 pm
can't get you on the phone or chat. mac will not read driver for 4500. fuctions are there some times. returning the mac it does not like vdj

发表时间 Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 6:45 pm
Hi guys, can someone please help me virtual dj 7 for mac? The only problem I have is money,I'm so broke I can't afford to buy it.I have LE version for my mixtrack pro but it has expired. Please help,anyone...My email is ****@****

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users. If you want the full software, you will need to save up and purchase it. Your MixTrack Pro entitles you to a significant discount. In the meantime, you can use the limited LE version that comes with it. LE does not expire (Except for 20 day Pro trial) - It will work with limited features (I.e: No advanced sound config, full screen video, etc. - See http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html ]

发表时间 Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 2:45 am
djcarlodorazio wrote :
can't get you on the phone or chat. mac will not read driver for 4500. fuctions are there some times. returning the mac it does not like vdj

Please update the firmware on your DN-HC4500.

Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-HC4500.html

发表时间 Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 1:36 pm
65%