快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ 7 Mac - Page: 12

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey Guys - Need some help here-
Been using the VD7 for sometime along with the NS6 - Never had a problem with the 4 channel skins.

BUT - Last night- the VDJ just quit unexpectedly.
Any thoughts - I dont want it to happen again tomorrow :(
Thanks.
Using
Macbook Pro 2011 - LION - VDJ 7.2
4 GB ram - 250 HDD

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 12 @ 12:10 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

发表时间 Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 2:45 am
just downloaded virtual dj pro full version on my mac and it is asking me to put in my product serial number for hercules dj consol rmx and when i put it in it says invalid serial number. Help!

发表时间 Thu 27 Dec 12 @ 2:32 am

发表时间 Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 6:02 am
Hi guys,
i have MacBookPro and i use virtualDJ the last pro version.I buy a new console American Audio Encore 2000 and i have big propleme.When i play for 20 minutes after the sound it like vi get hoarse, it husky.I try to play with the latency and after 5-10 minutes it happen the same.I try in maximun latency and it happen after 5-10 minutes again the same.I speak with the Greek compani and they tell me American Audio they know about this probleme.Did any know HOW i fix my BIG PROPLEME?
I am not expert with mac.....
thanks

发表时间 Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 6:04 am

发表时间 Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 1:08 pm

Hi,

I have bought a Mixtrack Pro with Serato Dj Intro and i would like test the Virtual Dj to compare the both interfaces. Researching on Internet, i have found some versions of Virtual deejay to buy and, comparing the prices, today the VDJ Pro 6 for MAC is more interesting.

My doubt: The Version 6 of VDJ Pro works fine with Mixtrack Pro? If yes, the interface bettween software / hardware comes with the pre-mapping?

Tks,

发表时间 Sat 12 Jan 13 @ 10:22 am
VDJ Pro v6 is a very old and out-of-date and is no-longer available.

If you have found this for sale anywhere except www.virtualdj.com then it is an illegal pirate version and you will be wasting your money purchasing it.

When you purchase the full VirtualDJ Pro from us, you will get the latest v7.3 which natively supports the MixTrack Pro. You try it out our for 10 minutes at a time before purchasing in the latest VirtualDJ Home FREE http://www.virtualdj.com/products/homefree.html

The full Pro can be purchased from http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Basic and Broadcaster do not support using MIDI controllers.)

NOTE: Older versions of the software released before the MixTrack existed and native support was added will not work with it.

发表时间 Sat 12 Jan 13 @ 4:38 pm
yomi05Home userMember since 2006
Hi all,
i am new to radio broadcasting and i want to use the virtual DJ broadcaster. my problem is that mixer is an Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX 8-Channel Mixer is there support for this in VDJ?

thank you

发表时间 Fri 18 Jan 13 @ 10:12 am
Hi! I've lost the CD from the box of Pioneer DDJ-ERGO V with VDJ7 LE on it for iOS (MacBook)!!! Where can i download this LE version FOR MAC (iOS)????? There is only Windows version in my download center!

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 12:58 pm
Please check your download center again :-)

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 2:02 pm
50tom50Home userMember since 2013
Hello - I've been DJing for over 30 yrs. & wish to move from CD's to a laptop or iPad. I recently installed VDJ on my iMac. Trying to decide on which mobile music storage device to invest in...

Is anyone using iPads to DJ professionally (paying gigs; weddings, parties etc)? If not any recommendations on which Macbook Pro laptop to purchase either 13" or 15"? (trying not to exceed my $1,500 budget for a laptop/iPad)

Also, has your Mac ever crashed & do u bring a second Mac/laptop or rely on an external HD only for backup?

Thx

Tom

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 7:39 am
A Mac can or will crash also then a windows system.
Maybe not that often but it will also! :-P

From my point of view it is always is commended to have backup!
It doesn't mater what kind of software or hardware you use.

I believe a iPad is a modern way for a backup to cover a restart or something else.
But in case of real hardware failue it will not be able to replace a computer.

13" MacBook Pro = Audio Only
15" Macbook Pro = Video and Audio
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/index.html

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 8:58 am
hi anyone knows how to scan bpm on imac

发表时间 Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 11:29 am

发表时间 Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 1:08 pm
Hi Im getting major issues with my Mac, Controller and Program. My Mac is a very high spec, it exceeds my previous Windows Laptop but the wave forms are really choppy, the buttons and faders on the controller lag quite a lot (Pioneer DDJ Ergo) I dont understand why this problem is occuring on a morehigh spec Laptop?? I need help asap as I have a Gig in 2 days and I dont want to lose my residency over this.

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 13 @ 7:57 am

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 13 @ 9:36 am
jfvf10PRO InfinityMember since 2012
does anyone know how to make the Numark DJ|iO work correctly?? i have the driver installed the issue is that when im about to change the sound card settings on virtual dj the music stops and it wont play even after i press play... any ideas on how to make that stop

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 13 @ 10:57 am
bbalbiHome userMember since 2010
Hi, I have an Hercules Rmx and I used to mix with a PC (compaq) but now I bought a MAC. I noticed some differences that I want to know if it's possible to revert. Before with my PC when I tried to load a song to a desk with a song runnig virtual dj ask me to stop it and change the song. Now with the MAC I put a new song on a desk playing and it stop the sound. I think that maybe if I'm wrong at a party I will stop the music and I want virtual dj to ask me before stopping the music.
Thanks
Bruno

发表时间 Mon 18 Feb 13 @ 8:17 pm
@fvf10, i would say there is nothing wrong!
When you change the setting it is normal VDJ will stop.

@bbalbi, please try to perform a fresh reinstall.
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20perform%20a%20clean%20re-installation%20of%20the%20software.html
Not sure but normaly this feature is also standard on Mac side. If not, you can't change something inside the LE version.

Only on Pro Full side you can disable or enable this security feature.
In case you want to upgrade someday to Pro Full, please keep in mind you will get a discount.
Just insert your VDJ LE licence key at Upgrade to Pro Full :-)

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 13 @ 6:30 am
86%