快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: NS7 volume match indicator

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
The NS7 has an LED bar just above the main volume knob. Right now it just indicate PFL postion. It would be cool to use it to check the volume of both decks and light up the center white light when they are matched. Also skew off center toward the louder deck further, the greater the difference is.

I know the VU meters are supposed to idicate this but I was hoping for more of a comparison of the average volume for that track or compare peak volume for the track, instead of trying to match the momentary peaks. It could help

I always thought that the song tempo match use for that in Itch was a dumb idea. It doesn't even indicate that it is beat matched, just BPM. It would be better if it took that into consideration.

I am finding that the Auto gain option is not working well, going back and forth between videos (which tend to be low) and straight audio tracks. If I have a normal song playing and load a video in the other deck, the volume of the playing deck (to the crowd) immediately jumps down to get in range of the next video, when that video is loaded. By then it has already happend and is too late. That sounds like crap and I have had comments about "why is the volume all over the place" from many people. Not cool and I would just like to take this over myself, with a little help of course ;)

Just a though..

发表时间 Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 3:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)