快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: save my sound card performance settings

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have different controllers / sound cards so I always have to change my performance setting around. It would be cool to be able to save them.

Example, I have an American Audio VMS4 and an Allen & Heath Xone 3D, I will use the VMS4 to mess around the house or small parties. I bring out the Xone 3D for the bigger events, but every time I change controller or sound cards I have to go back into settings to change things around.

I think this would be useful for people like myself who have different setups.

发表时间 Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 2:03 pm
+1

发表时间 Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 3:56 pm
That's a clever idea, I only use 1 soundcard at the moment, but if I had to switch to my backup I'd have to spend time re-adjusting settings. Not what I'd need in the middle of a gig that was going wrong!

I've just had a thought though, it's not just sound setups that could be saved. You could have a global system that incorporates all the settings, registry values, keyboard shortcuts, midi maps, choice of skin, etc. Then you could have your own "profiles" for vdj and load up different settings to suit what you're doing, or even take them from one computer to another.

You can save and load midi/keyboard shortcuts so if that system could be extended to all settings that would be pretty clever.

发表时间 Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 5:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)