快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: A Pilgrimage

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have recently taken a journey trying out ALL the software available that uses Time Coded Vinyl to find TRULY which one is the best. These included Serato, Final Scratch, Virtual DJ, DJ Decks, Ms. Pinky, and many others. I found the two best Software items to be Serato and Virtual DJ. Serato is a very stable program, and very good sounding program, but a very simple program. There is NO looping, NO samples, NO sorting by BPM (unless you enter it in for EACH song) and albeit the wave displays are Informative...they don't serve there purpose as well as The ones on VDJ do. I must say...the scratching accuracy was better on Serato...and if in the future they include looping and extracting BPM info this might be a tough decision, although...I still have a hypothesis that with more ram EVERYTHING in VDJ gets better- including the scratching. ( I believe this because I STILL han'vet been able to get the same kind of performance that DJ GETDown was getting, and the only reason I can think of is because he had mUCH more ram) ANYWAY- I have tested ALL the programs very intensively this past month (which is why i haven't been SO active on the forums) and was extremely pleased to find VDJ to STILL be No. 1. so- if anyone any of you meet challenges this decree...send them to me.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 9:47 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Have you tried changing your Asio setting. I use the rapid setting in the Asio config panel.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 10:03 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I did my comparison tests recently about vinyl sound for Virtualdj/MixvibesDVS/DJDecks.
(Also many tests without TCV at earlier times, on pcdj, traktor etc)
For me Virtualdj is the winner on:
Easy to use/features/performance/support/updates
and the best program overall.
But... sorry to say the worst of the 3 in vinyl sound/scratch.
(Mixvibes is much closer to the real vinyl)
The vinyl algorithm needs some corrections on Vdj, but i'm always optimistic
about it, its just a matter of time...

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 1:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)