快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Stream URL

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is it possible that we can change the Stream URL when we are broadcasting with SHOUTcast.

I understand why it's being done...it seems there were a lot of additions like this in V3.0
Obviously the developpers wan't to increase revenue which will fund development of the software.

Ross.

发表时间 Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 2:57 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't understand your request.

I'm guessing you would like to change the URL from "/virtualdj.mp3" back to "/listen.pls" when using shoutcast? If that is so, use the "broadcast to a radio server" option with 127.0.0.1 (local) server, and use the shoutast's sc_serv as used to. I don't think it's in atomix production interest to implement this 'extension name' option in vdj itself (my personal opinion).

If I guessed correctly of course ;)

erXon

发表时间 Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 4:27 pm
No what I mean is...when you stream to a shoutcast server, you have the option to include a "Stream URL" which appears as a link in the SHOUTcast server page and also in the media player.

You can use it to link to your website, but it's automatically filled in as "http://www.virtualdj.com"

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 2:46 am
yeah i like to know also, when broadcasting from shoutcast, other thank the listen.pls can you have a diffrent name like deuce.pls but i like to have deuce.mp3 with shoutcast? can this be done? so when i share the link i'm want to share for both players, winamp which would be deuce.pls and default .mp3 player deuce.mp3

发表时间 Mon 05 Apr 10 @ 8:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)