快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: video loop samplers instead of clipbanks

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

clip banks are great ..but i would like to be able to load a video loop into a sampler bank play it with sound
like a audio sample and also be able to adjust pitch and tempo would be a nice xmas gift
thanx and keep up the good work vdj team members

发表时间 Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 9:19 pm
you could record your video loop, then drag it on to the "video screen" of the track playing, it will automatically loop when finished until the track stops, and you can scratch it (which clipbank doesn't offer). I'm sure you could ask one of the other members to help you map a control so you have a few different banks on you keyboard. I would suggest..

ctrl + NUM 123456789 = left deck load video (filepath)
Alt + NUM 123456789 = right deck load video (filepath)

or get a midi pad controller...

that's not the code by the way, but I saw on another post you can do this with music, so It should probably work, I think I might try that to make some hot scratch samples if I can find the post now that I think about it...

Another way you could possibly do it is to record a back beat (metronome) to the video clip and select "beat synced" and "loop" and see if that works... I just tried chemical brothers hey boy hey girl with dubstep and it synced pretty good.

Or you could do it the hard way and edit your own video with the music and the loop.. I find the best way to get it on time is to play the song and the video in VDJ then adjust the pitch of the video to sync with the music. Then just record the video through VDJ and you have the video on time to play with in you video editing software.

发表时间 Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 5:39 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Funny you should be asking about this, a couple of month back Chucknorris, DiscoBrian and myself were discussing something similar to this, but we were wanting it set up on a similar system to the layout on jingle palette that we are using for drops/samples etc.

But in the meantime this may help until you can get your perfect solution, just make multiple clipbanks. Pity there's not a transparency slider or somehow to run more than one clipbank at a time, but hopefully that may happen if possible.

All you need to do is make a copy of the .dll in your c/documents > virtual dj > plugins > video effects, then rename it to whatever you want.

发表时间 Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 2:07 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
The only problem with that idea is that you will have to trigger each Clip in that Bank Manually because it wont randomize, it will only randomize the default ClipBank and it doesn't work all the time, it stops and you have to keep monitoring it clicking on a new clip to wake it up untill it stops again...

Good Luck
Joey....

发表时间 Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 4:17 pm
thanx for your inputs guys ..but it be nice if you can trigger loop videos with original sound like regular audio samples :)

发表时间 Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 8:56 pm
Tayla I must say you know your ISH!!

Thanks
Huey

发表时间 Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 9:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)