快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: UPDATED MANUAL

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi, now that VDJ 3.0 has been officially released, when will there be a "complete" and updated user manual posted to give "detailed" instructions on the updated features. ie: video usage, database, broadcasting (how to broadcast; what programs needed for others to hear the broadcast etc)

Also it would be nice to have posted recommended video/sound cards etc. I realize there are hundreds of these on the market, but VDJ prgrammers must have one or two specific cards that they use in their test computers to achieve good results. These could be listed to save everyobody asking in the forums 100 times, "whats the best...." This list could easliy be updated as new "recommened video cards" etc are released or tested by VDJ. I'm sure the vdj developers/testers KNOW what video/sound cards work best with their program and could pass this information on to their customers to achieve maximum results.

If you read down these posts, most questions arise due to the fact that there isn't a "manual".

Is this do-able? Just a thought. "rolls eyes"
Thanks guys

发表时间 Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 4:12 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good thinking. I've come to the point where I think vdj has so many advanced features that a updated manual soon would be exactly what's needed.

At the moment I'm relying on trial and error

发表时间 Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 7:54 am
Same thoughts been on my mind, its been a month now that the new updates been around , or is it some features not yet finilised , but in any case a new DETAILED manual, and HARDWARE recommendations would save so much time wasting answering the same questions over and over.
Lets have a great manual for this program ASAP Please!!!

发表时间 Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 12:46 pm
I agree with all the points raised here regarding the manual although i have to sympathise with the dev team. This program has developed dramatically in even the short space of time that I've been interested in it and the absence of a manual is probably a consequence of that dynamism.

John :-)

发表时间 Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 2:43 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Please a manual can't be done in one day so please wait. You have to understand too that they can't update a user guide only in one language so you need to wait for the translation.

发表时间 Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 6:25 pm
lack1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
How do you configure video for VDJ

发表时间 Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 11:05 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
In the meantime, please use this forum ..!
It's a "live" and always updated manual.
Always someone will know the answer here..

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 3:03 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)