快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Perfect Timing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
This would be a really good year/time to demo VDJ at the Atlantic City DJ show with a factory booth.
With all of the interest and improvements this would be the perfect time to stand and show off what this dude can do.

None of the other big dogs have ever really had much of a showing, and a demo room would be a sell out with video and the other features now available.

Gonna make it this year Jason?

Take the world by storm.

发表时间 Wed 01 Jun 05 @ 4:17 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
When is the show? Do you have any links?

发表时间 Wed 01 Jun 05 @ 8:00 pm
Nm I found some links... Can you give me some info on it as far as your own personal experience.

发表时间 Wed 01 Jun 05 @ 8:04 pm
This is one of two shows in the US that are the biggest IMO (DJ Times sponsored).
Vegas is the other one, (Mobile Beat Sponsored)

IMO the AC show is the better show because of size, manufacturer participation and central proximity on the east coast.
Known also as a hardware bargain mart show, they move a lot of equipment during this week.
The timing is usually just pre labor day, where as Vegas is mid Feb.
They each gather more from their respective coasts, E+W, but the expence of AC is considerably less and therefore draws more people IMO.

AC is also the 1st place where new items shown at NAMM are displayed and for sale, where Vegas is too close NAMM to offer that on many of the newest wares.

Certainly not the size of NAMM, but NAMM offers a much broader scope where as the DJ shows are more specifically targeted towards mobile DJs.

If you want to display the best qualities of this program, consider a room/booth, it is a noisy place.
Distractions, and noise do a demonstration no good, the speaker companies will win every time.

And if you really want to target PC DJs the summit would also be great exposure.
http://www.computerdjsummit.com/

发表时间 Wed 01 Jun 05 @ 8:45 pm
Back on this for a moment.....
If VDJ ever decides to do a show, one of Pioneer's biggest exposure gains is the party they put on each time.

Booth attention is small in comparison to the exposure a party will give you.
To set up and mix live while the whole attending dj population witnesses has always been a wow factor 10.

If you have ever seen one of their parties you know what I mean.

It's just a vision I have, a small booth, a demo room with killer sound system and a afterhours party that rocks and leaves a memory nobody will forget.

Some of the parties are overcommercialized (like American DJ for instance) and pretty lame, a VDJ party would rock because its all based on music playback and everything VDJ can do not about hype.

It's only money, but the bang to buck ratio is huge particularly with what VDJ is bringing to the table now.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 5:15 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Plus, if the VDJ crew comes over for the show, I would be willing to personally give them a tour of NYC.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 5:24 pm
We may hold you to that. I think we might be going to the Atlantic City show ;)

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 5:38 pm
Whoa, AC!
That is HUGE!

NYC is a trip you will never forget.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 6:33 pm
Im from A.C. Anybody need some hotel hook-ups holler at me!!

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 8:55 pm
Looking for a parking spot for a 36" motor home Hakeem.

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 8:57 pm
Hakeem where do you have the ability to help us out? Obviously we are looking to be close to the show.

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 10:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)