快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: SL3 SOUND CARD SUPPORT

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Will there be any support for playing Virtual DJ through the Serato SL3 sound card box , just like you can with using the Serato SL1 box?
When using the SL1 box as your sound output to your mixer the audio is better than using the Asio software, It would be helpful for the SL3 support.

发表时间 Mon 24 May 10 @ 9:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I believe it would be down to Serato to issue drivers?

发表时间 Tue 25 May 10 @ 5:24 am
This will only be possible if the manufacturer (Rane) makes standard ASIO drivers available for this card.

At present there are no drivers to allow this card to be used with any other software (Serato has its own proprietary support built-in.)

发表时间 Tue 25 May 10 @ 12:09 pm
Thanks for the reply, but how was it possible for Virtual DJ's software to have to have the SL1 as a sound output in the Config Menu?
Thank You

发表时间 Tue 25 May 10 @ 12:41 pm
Because Rane released an ASIO driver for the SL1.

However, the SL1 does not work on a Mac because they did not create CoreAudio drivers for it.

发表时间 Tue 25 May 10 @ 7:58 pm
Hello
I emailed Rane Tech Support and they said (Quoted)

Hello Oswald,

We are currently working on Core and Asio drivers for the Sl-3. once those are available, you can use the SL-3 as you desire.

Cheers
Chad S.

发表时间 Tue 25 May 10 @ 11:23 pm
^ cant wait

发表时间 Wed 26 May 10 @ 2:53 am
For some reason Rane does not want to give any support for the SL3 as a sound card for Virtual Dj or other software for some reason, I can't understand.
When You pay $700 dollars $600 retal, as least Rane should give you the option of choosing the SL3 as a sound card output to your mixer.
Rane supported the SL1 what about the SL3.

I got an email from Rane Technical support (Quote)

Hello Oswald,

We are currently working on Core and Asio drivers for the SL3. once those are available, you can use the SL-3 as you desire.

Cheers
Chad S.

It seems that this email is just a joke.
Each company has it's Plus and Minus, I am a DJ in the New York area and Scratch Live is the most popular for most DJ who scratch,but Virtual DJ come's in handy in a lot of situations especially with the automix mode and karaoke.

The Rane SL3 box(usb sound card) is the best in the DJ market, a lot of DJ's have the option to use either software with the Rane SL3 box

Why did they release drivers for the SL1 and no drivers for the SL3 box?
But Rane should state the truth and dont have people waiting.

发表时间 Sat 19 Jun 10 @ 11:00 am
f_dipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hello i'm having the same problem, i'm now using a mabook due to someone stealing my p.c.
i'm was using the serato and virtual dj as my option.but now i can't seem to use the virutal dj as my sound card
sl 1...can u help me with this problem.....

thanks.....

发表时间 Sun 20 Jun 10 @ 2:25 pm
Unfortunately the SL1 will not work on a Mac because the manufacturer has not released any drivers for it to allow it to be used with 3rd party software. There are drivers for Windows PC only, so if you run Windows via BootCamp you could use it.

The SL3 is not supported on Mac or Windows for the above reason.

发表时间 Sun 20 Jun 10 @ 2:30 pm
f_dipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i'm not to familar with the mac ...how do i go about doing the bootcamp

发表时间 Sun 20 Jun 10 @ 3:40 pm

发表时间 Sun 20 Jun 10 @ 4:01 pm
how to set up virtual dj with serato sl3 box??????? i download the core serato sl3 asio and not result cant some body help me???? i want to use virtual program with serato sl3 box........ yuridelacruz198@gmail.com TK.

发表时间 Sun 01 May 11 @ 11:22 am
Heres how I do it,

If you need more help holla
Huey

PS, Make sure you updated the firmware on the sl3, it should with the newest Serato update
and heres 4decks,

发表时间 Sun 01 May 11 @ 11:32 am
Tank You for video, do you had a link or name of the driver and do you know is working with windows 7 64 bit????? bless for you iI got hope.............

发表时间 Sun 01 May 11 @ 9:35 pm
The last time I knew there were still problems with the 64bit drivers. Its been a minute since I've been over on there forums but it could of changed. I'd check there.

If I find anything I'll post it
Huey

发表时间 Sun 01 May 11 @ 9:56 pm
Vdj win 7 64 WORKING.. on 2.3.1... update now!

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 6:14 pm
dj etanHome userMember since 2006
will the SL3box work with VDJ 7 on mac?

发表时间 Sun 25 Aug 13 @ 8:44 am
Yes it does work on a Mac.

发表时间 Sun 25 Aug 13 @ 10:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)