快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: A few video issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djhoodyHome userMember since 2007
Hi guys

I have a few issues regs video djing

A. Why does audio load really slow while using visuals rather than a video
B. When projecting the secondary screen to venue tvs, the monitor screen sits behind virtual dj software. Should this happen/is it correct procedure?/Am I doing something wrong?

发表时间 Fri 21 May 10 @ 8:43 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
B. select dual display on your lappy and in VDJ go to config > video > select your video card and not window > activate.

发表时间 Fri 21 May 10 @ 9:28 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
A. By default VDJ limits the speed files (using the internal decoders) load at when the video engine is active in order to prevent dropped frames. Visuals usually use more CPU than video playback (especially on lower specced systems) so the effect would be more pronounced.

You can disable this bby using the Registry Tool to enable the SpeedLoad option.

发表时间 Sun 23 May 10 @ 12:08 pm
"You can disable this bby using the Registry Tool to enable the SpeedLoad option."

Where is this on virtual dj? or do you mean "use hardware acceleration" Or am I just getting confused"

I have tried using proggrammes like speed up my pc Is there any other software that anyone would recommend?

发表时间 Wed 09 Jun 10 @ 4:19 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Download the Registry Tool from the VirtualDJ Download Plugin Page. Then enable SpeedLoad option.

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 10 @ 10:48 am
Your current licenses do not allow you to download Tools

发表时间 Mon 14 Jun 10 @ 4:36 am
The registry tool is for Professional Edition, not Home/Console/Limited Editions I'm afraid.

发表时间 Mon 14 Jun 10 @ 11:16 am
shocking behaviour this. Even though ive bought pieces of hardware related to virtual dj. There is still restrictions!

发表时间 Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 4:23 am
No;

You bought a piece of hardware from Numark that came bundled with a free limited version of Numark Cue known as Numark Cue LE. This free version has various restrictions I'm afraid; one of which is a limitation on what content you are able to download from this site.

A lot of content is reserved for users who have purchased the full Professional Edition - which incidentally you can upgrade to for a significant discount.

I'm sorry that you feel this is shocking behaviour but it is no secret that the limited edition has, well, limitations.

发表时间 Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 6:32 pm
Yeah your right

发表时间 Fri 18 Jun 10 @ 9:03 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)