快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Show cover art when playing audio

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

For those using audio video skins, it would be nice if the cover art is shown in the video window when a mp3 file is played. There is a plugin called "ShowCover," but by no means does it work with version 6. I know this shouldn't be an entirely hard feature to implement so I'll love to see it in the next release. Forgive me if its there already but I haven't discovered it as yet. Thanks guys and continue your great works. I never loved vdj so much as this year since I've changed some of my equipment and bought some Hercules,Native instruments stuff to use with vdj.

发表时间 Mon 22 Mar 10 @ 8:24 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi djlivstrong

Show Tag covers in the Show_Cover plugin

In order to use the show cover plugin you need to copy the cover in the song tag and save it separately with the same file name and a jpg extension in the same directory in order for the plugin to work., so you wined up having two covers for each song.

Example: VitualDJ.mp3 and the Cover VirtualDJ.mp3.jpg, and it'll work.

Good Luck
Joey...

发表时间 Mon 22 Mar 10 @ 4:00 pm
Thats really tedious to do. so would that be needed to be done for over 14000 tracks? There must be a native way that can implemented.

发表时间 Mon 22 Mar 10 @ 10:34 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Well, hard work it is and good results is the reward.

But if you don't mind using any cover then just go to config, browser tab and click on cover options choose "download no matter what", then highlight a group of files in your browser, right click go to file infos and then choose "Download Cover", this will create a cover .jpg for each file it finds on the internet.

Another way is to do it through iTunes and the info and cover will migrate into VDJ once you scan the "Music Folder".

Good Luck

Joey...

发表时间 Tue 23 Mar 10 @ 11:50 am
robtobHome userMember since 2011
is it possible to download ShowCover vor virtualDJ7? i cannot find it in the database -.-

发表时间 Tue 07 Feb 12 @ 9:53 am
It possible but it doesn't even work at the moment..

发表时间 Tue 07 Feb 12 @ 11:40 am
ideally it should be able to read from the cover art which is displayed in the browser when "show covers" is selected..

it doesnt make any logical sense for the user to have to save seperate JPEGs with the cover art on them when the song already come with cover art in the tag.....

just y 2c

i hope this is possible of course!
& keep up the great work VDJ programmers :)

发表时间 Sat 24 Mar 12 @ 10:03 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djlivstrong wrote :
For those using audio video skins, it would be nice if the cover art is shown in the video window when a mp3 file is played. There is a plugin called "ShowCover," but by no means does it work with version 6. I know this shouldn't be an entirely hard feature to implement so I'll love to see it in the next release. Forgive me if its there already but I haven't discovered it as yet. Thanks guys and continue your great works. I never loved vdj so much as this year since I've changed some of my equipment and bought some Hercules,Native instruments stuff to use with vdj.

+1 if your not play video's but show the CD covers

发表时间 Thu 10 May 12 @ 3:35 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Mac users have a working ShowCover that uses tag cover art ;)

发表时间 Thu 10 May 12 @ 7:44 pm
Hi,
I would like to ask if is possible to get somewhere "Show Cover" for VDJ 7 as well... Can't make it work, but found that problem is not on my side.

发表时间 Wed 22 May 13 @ 3:43 pm
i was able to use showcover for 1 track. that was a miracle which would not repeat its self no matter what i do.

any/all help is welcome.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 7:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The ShowCover Plugin (at least the PC version) will only work if the Artwork is attached. Rightclick on the song you wish to show the Cover->File Infos, click on the Cover on the top, and click to attached the desired cover.
If the song has Artwork in the ID3Tag, it will show up on the Coverflow of the Browser, but can not be used from the Plugin. (needs to be attached in order VirtuaLDJ to create an image file in the folder)

发表时间 Sat 06 Jul 13 @ 1:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)