快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Numark Mixdeck

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is someone in the process of possibly creating a skin for the new Numark Mixdeck??? I want to buy one, but I don't want to use Traktor. I obviously want to use virtual dj. I saw someone (excuse me if I didn't catch the artists name) came up with an NS7 skin, which I got for kicks, and it's nice. I'm looking for something to mirror the mixdeck. Anyone in the process???

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 10:51 pm
No one at all???

发表时间 Tue 16 Feb 10 @ 5:17 pm
hey im interested in in it 2 can u let me no if someone makes 1

发表时间 Sat 27 Mar 10 @ 11:15 pm
I would also like to have the skin?? have anyone heard something??

发表时间 Mon 26 Apr 10 @ 2:46 am
DU571NPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Also Interested.

I have the Mixdeck, and currently use Traktor ( which will change if a skin is made availible. )
I am testing the V6 trial with the mixdeck and I am very impressed...

Can someone make this happen.

Cheers
"D"

发表时间 Fri 28 May 10 @ 1:50 am

发表时间 Fri 28 May 10 @ 6:50 pm
djpv_85PRO InfinityMember since 2011

发表时间 Sat 11 Jun 11 @ 10:49 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ericscott237 wrote :
Is someone in the process of possibly creating a skin for the new Numark Mixdeck??? I want to buy one, but I don't want to use Traktor. I obviously want to use virtual dj.

These are the statements that just blow my mind .... Why would a skin stop you from buying the controller? Traktor does not skin and therefore you are stuck with their generic look. So, why would you need a specific skin for VirtualDJ in order to use it - and because there isn't one - you refuse to buy the unit?

It just doesn't make sense ....

发表时间 Sat 11 Jun 11 @ 11:34 am
cstoll wrote :
ericscott237 wrote :
Is someone in the process of possibly creating a skin for the new Numark Mixdeck??? I want to buy one, but I don't want to use Traktor. I obviously want to use virtual dj.

These are the statements that just blow my mind .... Why would a skin stop you from buying the controller? Traktor does not skin and therefore you are stuck with their generic look. So, why would you need a specific skin for VirtualDJ in order to use it - and because there isn't one - you refuse to buy the unit?

+1
It just doesn't make sense ....

发表时间 Sat 11 Jun 11 @ 4:15 pm
KyleWilDControlleristMember since 2010
NEED MORE SKINS FOR MIX DECK

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 11 @ 10:00 pm
Bro you can use any skin you want..........why do you want a skin that look like your controller anyways??

Huey

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 11 @ 10:53 pm

发表时间 Thu 16 Jun 11 @ 11:04 am

发表时间 Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 9:44 pm
Not against spreading the love, but as this thread is 7.5 years old, we’ll put it to bed.

[CLOSED]

发表时间 Thu 10 Jan 19 @ 1:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)