快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Variable BPM and CBG

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

It would be cool if VDJ could analyze the song in real time and show us the changing BPM & CBG (computed Beat Grid)

to throw a bone at the DJs who believe "any type of computer help, makes you a non 'real DJ' " I would also like an option to TURN OFF the CBG so its not in the way when we have to mix 'by ear'.. (but i still want to see the waveform)

发表时间 Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 11:50 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hippydog wrote :

to throw a bone at the DJs who believe "any type of computer help, makes you a non 'real DJ' " I would also like an option to TURN OFF the CBG so its not in the way when we have to mix 'by ear'.. (but i still want to see the waveform)

This can be done in your skin.
Just create 2 rhythm-pannels one with and one without CBG.

Best regards,
John

发表时间 Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 10:37 pm
Aurghh.. I read your post and realized I new that.. LOL
noticed it on some skins I downloaded.. but i forgot as I always use the default skin..

thanks!

发表时间 Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 11:01 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yes, real time BPM could be useful. I would enjoy it.

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 10:11 am
+1 here...Would be a cool feature :)

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 4:58 pm
+1 from me too.

Far too much DJ software and hardware assumes that a song can only have one BPM which never changes.

The ability for VDJ to 'follow' and sync to a wandering BPM would be very useful, as would an Ableton Live style
'warp' feature that 'locked down' the tempo of old songs and made them tight.

发表时间 Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 2:00 pm
+1 I would find this useful too :)

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 11:36 am
i agree this is probably the feature i want the most...i have so many transition tracks that go from 130bpm to 70 or 80bpm from crooklyn clan...i mean its not that hard to wing it but sometimes its a pain in the ass....TOP TOP TOP request...that and better timecoding obviously...but as someone that has serato and vdj...i still use vdj and ignore all the shit "real djs" give me about using beatlock...i mix faster cleaner and more creativly...viva vdj!

发表时间 Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 3:22 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
groovindj wrote :
+1 from me too.

Far too much DJ software and hardware assumes that a song can only have one BPM which never changes.

The ability for VDJ to 'follow' and sync to a wandering BPM would be very useful, as would an Ableton Live style
'warp' feature that 'locked down' the tempo of old songs and made them tight.

Now the statement above would make that option benaficial to all, if it could be done within VDJ and in addition will improve sync issues on some songs.

Joey.....

发表时间 Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 9:16 am
The DJ software called RPM by Gizmolabs has something very similar, where it uses a beat grid for each song.

This software was once known as Reflex, which was abandoned. It has now returned as RPM.

If you select the option, it will attempt to lock the songs together by gently nudging the tempo/grid
of one track to keep it in sync with the other.

At the moment, RPM does not have the facility to edit the grid that it creates, but they say it's coming.

发表时间 Wed 10 Mar 10 @ 5:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)