快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Color code

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

In comparing Vdj to Serato the 1 feature that i would like to see ia the adding of the different colors to the snare , bass and drum meters. I have watch and played with this feature in serato and it allows for quicker mixes and blends. Dont get me wrong for the money vdj is the best but it could be better.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 6:44 am
theninja1 wrote :
In comparing Vdj to Serato the 1 feature that i would like to see ia the adding of the different colors to the snare , bass and drum meters. I have watch and played with this feature in serato and it allows for quicker mixes and blends. Dont get me wrong for the money vdj is the best but it could be better.

Thanks

this has been asked for many times ;-)

cstoll wrote :
Please, before you post a topic - PLEASE search this forum to see if it already exists. We understand if the topic is 'closed', you may post again. But if there is a OPEN topic, please add your comments there. There are way to may 'repeating' topics building up in this forum.

发表时间 Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 10:38 am
+1000000000000000

We need colors!

发表时间 Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 11:05 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Makashino wrote :
+1000000000000000

We need colors!

You need to buy a license some day ... and don't give the answer of I am waiting for this one thing ... you have been around here long enough.

As for colors ... we are not trying to be Serato ... we provide a scratch wave for visual effect of track position and a more zoomed in look at the track's gain dynamics (strong vs weak points).

发表时间 Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 11:28 am
dj_pPRO InfinityMember since 2006

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 5:59 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Did I not just answer your question here ? I am not going to post it twice. There currently are no plans to do the 'Serato' color coding on the scratch wave.

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 6:34 pm
Well adding the scratchwave already makes it ALOT like serato already..

And as for the license thing I am saving up for a license I'll purchase sooner or later..
Makashino wrote :
+1000000000000000

We need colors!

You need to buy a license some day ... and don't give the answer of I am waiting for this one thing ... you have been around here long enough.

As for colors ... we are not trying to be Serato ... we provide a scratch wave for visual effect of track position and a more zoomed in look at the track's gain dynamics (strong vs weak points).

发表时间 Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 10:34 pm
the reason i never bought vdj yet is cuz i'm debating whether i should buy Traktor, Serato or vdj

发表时间 Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 10:34 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
cstoll wrote :
don't give the answer of I am waiting for this one thing

Makashino wrote :
And as for the license thing I am saving up for a license I'll purchase sooner or later..

Makashino wrote :
the reason i never bought vdj yet is cuz i'm debating whether i should buy Traktor, Serato or vdj

Do Traktor and Serato treat you with as much respect as you received here? Cstoll is trying to point out you are pushing the limits, in a subtle way. We truly do hope to see you as a licensed user soon.....(hint, hint)

发表时间 Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 11:37 pm
yea man times are hard out here in ghana man im back to canada real soon & purchase it

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 12:40 am
So at the end of the day this is not going to be done.... Just making sure I get the message clear to start the transition then, against my will, as a clarification.
Thanks

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 10:47 pm
dj_p wrote :
So at the end of the day this is not going to be done....

It wont be done today.. Next year? who knows..
Never? never say never.. ;-) If enough users show a want for something it can happen..

HINT: saying "I want VDJ to look just like this other software" is probably not a good way to go about it..
(in my opinion)

IE:
"I want to see the bass beats in color" = good suggestion
"I want the ability to flip one of the waveforms upside down" = good suggestion
"I want VDJ to look just like Serato"= bad suggestion

发表时间 Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 10:28 am

发表时间 Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 7:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)