快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: scratching with mouse and keyboard

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hello there im a newbie here and i would like to know, what would be the best setting for keyboard settings and also the settings for performance so that it would be like a vinyl...

发表时间 Thu 10 Dec 09 @ 7:46 am
unfortnantly i think the only other option to sub for the vinyl feel would be the mouse or purchasing a componenet like the hercules that can allow u to control the scratch thru midi

发表时间 Fri 11 Dec 09 @ 8:53 am
dude if i am able to purchase the hercules controller, what would be the features and does the crossfader on that controller is like on a turntable itself?

发表时间 Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 9:41 am
You should use time-coded vinyl, CD players with touch-sensitive Jog wheels and time-coded cds, or a controller with touch-sensitive Jog wheels. There is NO WAY you can simulate vinyl with a mouse. Click and look at some of these products:

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

If it doesn’t state touch-sensitive for the Jog wheels of a controller, you will not be able to truly simulate vinyl control.

Nevertheless, you can perform basic scratches with a mouse.

OO

发表时间 Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 10:10 am
if you set the scratch sensitivity way up when you use the mouse wheel to scratch its a lot more responsive but still not a match for vinyl,also ive been using the stanton dascratch for 2 months and although it isnt completly mapped to vdj yet i think its prety incredible,real time scratching with a touch pad

发表时间 Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 9:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)