快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: "Limited edition user" vs. "Professional edition user"

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

This has been bugging me for awhile, so I am getting this off my chest.

I know this may seem petty, but how come my user ID shows up as a "Limited edition user" in the VDJ forums, when I purchased the FULL version of Cue from Numark ($300)? I also noticed it affects how I can login from the "Internet" tab under the Config menu in Cue. When I login at that tab, I get a similar message "Connected, but limited membership", which I believe affects my ability to cache (save to my hard drive) streaming audio from the internet that Cue 6.xx allows me to play.

At the time of my purchase, I only knew Cue via the Numark sales channel, and didn't know it was a rebrand of Atomix VDJ. From these indications, it almost seems that users who purchased from Numark are considered a rung below those who purchased from Atomix directly. (Was I just unlucky enough to pick the wrong sales channel to purchase my software through?)

How do I get recognized as a "Professional edition use" in the VDJ world?

发表时间 Thu 19 Nov 09 @ 10:42 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

You just need to add Numark CUE Full serial number into your profile and you will get the Pro user level. The difference between Numark users and VirtualDJ users are that VirtualDJ users get updates faster than -numark guys. Maybe I miss something, but that is the way it is.

;-)

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 09 @ 2:00 am
ACW is right. I started out as full version CUE user plus I own two LE versions too. I added my serial number and got full membership privileges... except updates. CUE users have to wait for Numark to release their updates, which is why I purchased the full version of Virtual DJ. I received VDJ at a discount since I already owned CUE, which is something you may consider if you want updates quicker. Otherwise everything else is pretty much the same.

DJ RuDe

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 09 @ 2:24 am
Thanks guys. I re-entered my license number for the full version of Cue and now I show up as a "Professional edition user". (What's funny, though, is that when I entered in my license number, it already "knew" the number and auto-filled it in. Hmmmm...)

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 09 @ 10:14 am
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You would already have entered this number to activate your Pro version of CUE.

Windows remembers. Spooky tho huh.

Daz

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 09 @ 6:04 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Welcome as a Pro user, you may find some cool things for been Pro user. Take some time to read all you have available. :-)

If you need anything else, we are here and also in Official VirtualDJ Support to assist you if you need.

;-)

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 09 @ 9:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)