快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: The American Audio DP2 - Page: 3

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Bug.
Reseting the ADJDP2 when toggling from elapsed/remaining to VUmeter the leds in the DP2 do not come up correctly. For example it misses the cues points (leds) Normally i.e. a song has 2 cue point and the CUELEDS 1 and 2 are on. After reseting shows only one or sometimes three leds on.Even the PLAY and CUE leds are not on correctly.
Is there a way to reset ONLY the 8 LEDS without reseting the unit?

发表时间 Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 10:16 pm
I havent yet figured out how these LOOP R and LOOP L are working. They supposed to double or half the size of the loop? I dont get it.

发表时间 Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 10:32 pm
Also delete the line for the LEVEL action . There is no LEVEL sliders in the DP2 only VOL

发表时间 Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 11:17 pm
DJ Dad,

Have you got the mic working through VDJ?

Nick

发表时间 Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 6:59 pm
not possible right now.

发表时间 Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 8:09 pm
Someone said the mic issue on this controller is being addressed in the next update of VDJ. I just bought this controller as well, so I'm wondering when the next update is being released so I can use my controller.

发表时间 Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 7:26 pm
Sorry, we cannot tell you when the next version will be released. We do not set or give out release dates for future software updates.

The next version will be released when it is ready and has been fully tested.

We also do not publicly disclose information about what features will or will not be present in future updates prior to release.

A few controllers use ASIO for the mic which VirtualDJ does not currently support. ASIO mic should be supported in a future version.

发表时间 Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 12:30 pm
Tonight I tried to set up the DP2 on my desktop computer and after that had a problem, one of my laptops, which also had a problem. My desktop worked great except the headphone started screeching. I rebooted and powered up the controller last, but no luck. I installed the mapper that Cstoll made and installed the USB drivers from the disc. When I unplug the USB cable from my desktop, then the screeching went away.
I then tried setting it up on a laptoip. I just plugged it in first to see if Cstoll's mapper had everything ready to go including drivers, but the controller could not be turned on un til I installed the drivers from the Disc. Then the mixer and pitch sliders all seem to work, but when I loaded a file and hit play....Nothing. I rebooted, but still the same. The play button and jog wheels are non-responsive. Am I missing something?

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 3:04 am
I got the DP2 working on my laptop. However besides the mic. not working (which is a known issue), I can't seem to get any sound out of the headphone jack. I've verified that my stereo headphones are in good working order. I play a song on either deck of the DP2 using VDJ and hit the cue button on either deck to hear it in the headphones, but there is nothing. I have the selector knob set to cue and tried in in the pgm position as well with the cue volume all the way up. Does the headphone jack have the same issue as the mic. jack?

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 1:00 pm
On the headphone issue, I've gone into Config in VDJ and have the soundcard set to Asio, the input set to none and the output I've tried as both "single line" and "Headphones". If I switch the channels to Master 3&4 and Headphones to 1&2, the headphone output comes out through the master outs channel 1&2 and the cue buttons, volume, cue/pgm all work, but the master sound is not coming out through the headphone jack. It seems there is no way to channel the headphone output to the headphone jack on the DP2 through the VDJ config window. I would assume that the signal would be routed internally in the DP2 but I can't get anything out of the headphone jack. I'm not using an external mixer and don't wantr to either. The whole point of buying this controller was to have a fully functional player/mixer in a small form factor.
Has anyone gotten the headphones to work and if so, how did you do it or what setings do you need to configure?

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 1:41 pm
It seems the problem with the headphones is a question of assigning the output. I installed the Dex LE software that came with the controller and everything works fine. It is definitely a software issue with Virtual DJ. I haven't heard anyone else mention that they are having the same problems I'm having with the headphone output. Does that mean it is working for you oithwer DP2 owners out there? If so, PLEASE tell me how you got it to work (settings, proceedure, etc.). If you havn't gotten the headphones to work, then please state that as well so the developement team knows what the issues are on this controller from our collective feedback. Hopefully the issues, especially the mioc input issue, will be resolved quickly. I know the developers don't want to make any promises or give a release date for the next update, but perhaps if they can give a temporary work around or patch to solve the issues with the DP2, it would at least hold us over until the next update the VDJ is released.

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 9:51 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The proper settings with VirtualDJ is ...

Output - Headphones (Master: Front Output / Headphones: Rear Output)

Soundcard - 4.1 Soundcard (ADJ-DP2 WDM Audio)

You use the left (Mixed) outputs as the master out and then headphones plugged into the headphone jack.

发表时间 Mon 15 Feb 10 @ 1:00 pm
Hey Cstoll,
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm so glad you answered since you are the one who made the mapper. Well, I did what you said as far as the settings, but it didn't work. Everything was fine with the decks, but as soon as I hit the cue button to hear deck 1 in the headphones, the volume coming out of the speakers was ear shattering. I turned down the Cue volume knob and the volume of the main speakers went down as well. It seems nothing went to the headphones, The sound seems to be directed to the speakers and controlled by the Cue volume knob. I verified the setting you mentioned and they were all as you said. Any ideas as to what I'm missing as it sounds like the headphones work for you? If it makes a difference, I'm using Windows 7 professional 64 bit version.

Mike

发表时间 Tue 16 Feb 10 @ 4:09 am
Cstoll,
I double check everything again today to make sure I had everything wired up correctly and verified the config. settings again. Still no luck. Is there another setting I should try somewhere else in the software? Right now the headphone signal is being routed to the main outs instead of to the headphone jack. The main outs are also coming out on the Mixed output, so I didn't make the mistake of reversing the signals as I thought I might have done. I'm stumped and need to get this fixed before my gig on Saturday.

发表时间 Wed 17 Feb 10 @ 12:22 am
Just saw your most recent post. Keep me posted. Question though, do the headphones work correctly on your system?

发表时间 Wed 17 Feb 10 @ 12:23 am
By the way, I know everyone makes demands and complaints when things don't work and rarley thank the people like yourself who resolve these issues for us. I just wanted to send a personal thanks out to you for all your hard work and support. From the beginning when I joined the VDJ family, you have always been the guy with all the answers and have solved many a problem for myself as well as others. Thank you again.

发表时间 Wed 17 Feb 10 @ 12:27 am
Hey Cstoll,
Has American Audio sent you the updated drivers yet? Also, anything else you could suggest to try to get the headphones working. The settings you gave me didn't work as detailed in my previous message.

发表时间 Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 3:19 am
????

发表时间 Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 11:11 pm
Cstoll, any luck yet?

发表时间 Sun 21 Feb 10 @ 8:50 am
Cstoll,
I made an interesting discovery just now. I had a friend come over with his Laptop which is a Windows Xp 32 bit system and we installed Virtual, and the DP2 drivers and used the sound card setting you suggested, and everything, I mean everything, except the Mic worked perfectly. I then went back to my New Laptop which I got from Dell 4 months ago. I got the fastest processor, 6 gig of memory, etc.. The operating system is Windows 7 64 bit. Perhaps that is the problem. When you wrote the mapper for the DP2, did you write it for 32 bit Windows? On my system the headphones don't work at all and the volume on the main outs is incredably loud. The master and volume sliders on the DP2 do nothing. The volume is only controlled by the Gain know on VDJ. When I rotate the CUE volume knob on the DP2 on my 64 bit system, the CUE knob on VDJ does not move, but it did on my friends 32 bit system. Also on his 32 bit system, there were no issues with the main volume. I didn't have to touch the Gain knobs on the VDJ screen, just the master vol knob and volume sliders on the DP2. Do you have access to a windows 7 64 Bit machine so you can test and confirm my suspicions?

发表时间 Sun 21 Feb 10 @ 10:26 am
72%