快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Denon DN-S3700 Pimp out 9inch platter - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I was browsing the net over and over again to see if i can find a custom vinyl for the Denon 3700. I found no results so i made my own. I. Here are pictures of before & After..

Now After..

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 3:44 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
What the hell is the software are you using?? :)

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 3:49 pm
If there was a software where i can change the color in computer and it appears in reality... That would be hot.. I took off the vinyls from the Denon and i painted them. Did someone say photo shop..? Im just kidding. I bought spray paint and i did this myself.

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 4:05 pm
What do you mean Software... I painted them..

Looks real nice!
I think he is thinking of the first picture. It looks like Serato... :)

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 4:08 pm
I think Caliente did not understand my joke :(
I meant what the hell is the software are you using on your laptop in the first picture :)

Anyhow, coming back to the original topic, I like more the original vinyls. Vinyl was black in the past when I started to like djing and as black has to die.

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 4:12 pm
I did understand the joke.. I was playing too.. LOL. The software in the back ground is Serato.. Dont hate me now.. Virtual vinyl doesn't show the serato box in the setup using a macbook pro. I have to get Bootcamp. I dont have the Virtual Vinyl Box.

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 4:20 pm
Technically talking, why do you need to use the box of Serato if your Denon are midi?

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 4:23 pm
I like using the time codes.. I never thought about the midi mode. Im gonna hook it up and see.. Thanks for reminding me.. I forgot about that LOL. I was stuck on 5.2 and then many months later came 6.0.2 which supports the Denon 3700

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 4:33 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Caliente123 wrote :
I like using the time codes.. I never thought about the midi mode. Im gonna hook it up and see.. Thanks for reminding me.. I forgot about that LOL. I was stuck on 5.2 and then many months later came 6.0.2 which supports the Denon 3700

sorry man: you are crazy !!! - forget about time coded ...MIDI is so far better and 3700's + Vdj are the BOMB !

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 8:53 pm
I have used it with Midi and its not great.. I am not interested in what you can do in Midi mode.. Once you used timecodes with serato, its amazing. I have spent 2 hours making adjustments on My macbook pro and its not very responsive Using Virtual vinyl 6.0.2. I like to scratch and it has to respond excellent.

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 9:21 pm
Caliente123 wrote :
I have used it with Midi and its not great.. I am not interested in what you can do in Midi mode.. Once you used timecodes with serato, its amazing. I have spent 2 hours making adjustments on My macbook pro and its not very responsive Using Virtual vinyl 6.0.2.

sorry to hear this ... for me is simply amazing ..you can controll all the software with 3700 - Midi is so far better than time coded ( i also have serato & serato itch with vci300)

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 9:34 pm
Midi is really nice. I like it but for what i mainly use it for, It needs aliitle more work but Its close. You have the same equipment like me, i have a VCI 300 too.

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 9:36 pm
heres something to share for you caliente..im pretty much done with my set up, all i need is get use to with the software...man i was shadowing this guy at the club with rane tt 57, very sick...i like the way he spinns...he told me practice practice and practive, it takes years and dedication...i freaking jealous...anyhow heres\' my set up that i\'ve been building up.. i have another pair of vinyl with black and red when i purchased the serato box...dont hate me VDJ..im still here....

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 2:41 am
guys, it seems a Serato forum!

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 3:28 am
I have Serato too but I don't find myself using it much. It's good but I just like VDJ more.

DJ RuDe

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 4:25 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Denon DN-S3700 work with VDJ without any other sound card and 600€ of Serato Software ;)

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 6:11 am
What's UP....... Chriss07Lex... Really Nice setup, Let me get on for a 30 min set.. To be good you have to practice. It may take some people many years and others less time.. Who knows.. You may be gifted where you learn things fast.

I could use Virtual Vinyl with my 3700's in Midi mode but its no cigar yet. Its close... The Responce with the Jog is alittle off. For now, im using the time codes because its very resonsive.

Que paso Big Rude.. Como esta Amigo.....

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 11:53 am
Caliente123 wrote :
What's UP....... Chriss07Lex... Really Nice setup, Let me get on for a 30 min set.. To be good you have to practice. It may take some people many years and others less time.. Who knows.. You may be gifted where you learn things fast.

I could use Virtual Vinyl with my 3700's in Midi mode but its no cigar yet. Its close... The Responce with the Jog is alittle off. For now, im using the time codes because its very resonsive.

Que paso Big Rude.. Como esta Amigo.....

maybe you have a bad config with asio ....try to put a less latency .....it's working perfect for me .

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 6:02 pm
Whats UP Man-TK. The asio is for PC only. If i can install Bootcamp windows XP in my macbook pro, then i can install the asio drivers. Im gonna find a way to do it. If i can lower the latecity even more, it would nice. Thanks for the Info.. Muchas Gracias amigo..

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 9:54 pm
RabouleHome userMember since 2008
Hello Caliente123,

I am particularly interested in your flycase, it is absolutely
perfect, exactly what I want.

Could you give me the reference, because I want to buy same one ?

Thank you for your reply.

Raoul

发表时间 Sun 01 Nov 09 @ 12:00 pm
74%