快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Denon DN-S3000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have been reading about peoples efforts trying to use these decks with tccd's and I was wondering how people like the decks themselves. I have been reading up on them and they seem just as good as the s5000's but cheaper...With the mp3 capability of the deck it seems like you could use the decks without vdj if needed or with vdj for djing with easier and more options. What are peoples opinions on these decks? what about how they compare to the S5000's or some of the pioneer decks?

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 12:36 am
I just bought two DN-s1000's for $339 each and they are great. I got bored with waiting for VDJ 2.07

Its tough to go back to CD's but at least they play mp3 cd's

WirelessDJ

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 1:01 am
The S1000's dont have an active platter right? Can you still scratch with them? Do u use them with vdj?

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 1:11 am
I use the DN-S3000s with TCCDs. It works WONDERFULLY. I love it so much- everything runs smoothly, and the active platters are REALLY great for scratching and cueing things up. NO, the DN-S1000s do NOT have an active platter...but you can scratch with them. It is a little harder, because you have to put alot of pressure on the scratch disc in order to make the hold the song. I was very close to buying the 1000s...but I just liked the active platter so much, and it made things so much easier that i went for the 3000s.

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 3:11 am
TechnicalDj,They sound pretty good.....im thinking of either getting some of those or some of the xp10s....have you ever used xp10s? what about other cd decks? Can you explain to me how the tccd's work?

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 5:30 am
I used xp10 before
But
Buy the denon 3000 or 5000,
There great I've been using them with virtual dj for about 6month, I got my denon 3000 off of ebay for $800 for both

I won't buy xp10 because if the program crashes then the xp10 won't work, BUT if you get the denon 3000 or 5000, you can have a bypass and scratch Cd's or mp3's, and it also reads the name of the song on the denon screen

Also virtual dj has a denon 5000 skin that will match your cdj's

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 9:08 am
wait, somebody explain to me how you are using the denons with VDj?

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 2:19 pm
with TCCDs

Same as with TCVs although instead of using turntables you can use CD players

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 2:39 pm
paisanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The denon 5000's can read two seperate tracks, and has seperate outputs for each, main and alpha. So I have my denon 5000's set up with the main outputs going through the maya card and the alpha track outputs going to inputs 3 and 4 on my mixer so I can pop out the Time code drop in a real CD put the player in alpha mode and voila!

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 3:01 pm
Yeah paisan- thats pretty much what i do with my 3000s although they don't have alpha track. I have the outputs on my denons split into the maya for VDJ which goes to my mixer lines 1 and 3 and then the other split goes directly into line 2 and line 4 on my mixer. This way- I just have to flick the switch on my mixer and i'm using CDs instead of TCCDs. Its really cool, because sometimes I like to scratch mix songs, and I think the scratch sound on the denons sound better...so i just flick over to cd on one deck and scratch away while VDJ is playing the other deck. Essentially i'm just mixing between VDJ and the denon decks. Also this is good because (which i did last night at the club) about half way through my set, i mixed into using CDs and then Restarted my computer because the waveform starts to lag a little after extended use, and it clears out my memory and stuff- so i just restarted my computer while mixing cds...rebooted VDJ, and mixed back in to using TCCD! I love it! Also gotta give props for the DN-X300 Mixer. That thing is AMAZING. I think the only thing better would the Rane TTM 56. Denons for life. (and VDJ too...)

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 8:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)