快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ6 and Numark NS7 (genelar topic) - Page: 19

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

@idjsounds
thanks for the reply

idjsounds wrote :

Be very carefull when installing 6.0.2. You must install Itch and the driver before installing 6.0.2 otherwise it won't work.

yea, itch + drivers were already installed prior to 6.0.2 install

have you had any break throughs on the mac for the ns7/6.0.2?

发表时间 Tue 08 Sep 09 @ 10:01 pm
@antigoliath

Nope I gave up for now.

I opened a ticket with Virtual DJ and that did not resolve the problem. They said to call Numark.

My next step is to call Numark and Virtual Dj again.

I have a day job so by the time I get home they are closed.

I have to call them in the morning but most of the time I wake up late so I have no time to talk to them haha.

If I find a solution I will send you a private message and post it on this forum.

I think we will have to wait for 6.0.3 to be released before this is solved.

发表时间 Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 11:00 am
I think the problems are coming from the way VDJ & the NS7 ASIO sound drivers work together. I tried the ASIO4ALL.com drivers and I had a little bit better luck dialing in everything. It's still not tight. Numark should work on their ASIO drivers to see if there is a way to make them work better with VDJ. I have had my NS7 since the day they came out and I want it to work with VDJ just as much as everyone on this post. All we can do is keep waiting to see what happens next.

I want to play with the new pioneer contollers that are coming out very soon! Everyone knows Pioneer makes the best DJ gear!!! But they also have the highest price tag :0(

发表时间 Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 10:59 pm
pOpYDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have also tried Asio4All 2.9 with nu success :-(

... you are right: we have to wait ...

cu
pOpY

发表时间 Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 1:12 am
@dj larry d

aren't you the one on youtube cuttin up Napoleon w/ns7+vdj?
you should be set if that was you....
or are you trying to get a macbook to work with vdj/ns7?

the numark rep i've been talking to says he got the ns7 running on an old macbook running 10.5 w/1gig ram

i got an old black mac, i'll try it tomorrow...let you know if it works, its got 2gig ram so it should have potential, i think my issue with the MBP is that its on snow leopard, but who knows.

@idjsounds
hah...me too, i know its tough when your tied up at work all day to try and get ahold of a business in the east, vdj called me back this morning @5:30am... i was still gettin my REMs

发表时间 Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 3:08 am
pOpYDJ wrote :
I have also tried Asio4All 2.9 with nu success :-(

... you are right: we have to wait ...

cu
pOpY

Any news???

发表时间 Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 4:11 am
No, not really.

I have tried the NS7 on an QuadCore 4x 2,8Ghz and there i had no latency problems. Ill think a workaround is to get an more powerfull machine until a new VDJ is released.

Yesterday i have talked an German moderator and there are not any new news ;-(

cu
pOpY

发表时间 Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 5:49 am
pOpYDJ wrote :
No, not really.

I have tried the NS7 on an QuadCore 4x 2,8Ghz and there i had no latency problems. Ill think a workaround is to get an more powerfull machine until a new VDJ is released.

Yesterday i have talked an German moderator and there are not any new news ;-(

cu
pOpY

I use Macbook Pro(latest)2,8ghz./4GB DDR3 ram/bootcamp w/Windows7 64 bit.
It,s perfect until i use the search wheel, then i get latency problems.
When i turn the platters of, it,s perfect when i search.

So i think you are right, need very powerfull machine, or wait for new version...........

发表时间 Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 12:18 pm
Can we get any kind of confirmation from a VDJ team member that there might be an issue with the minimum specs?

I would like to know if I just have a configuration problem or if my lappy is underpowered. I'm sure it's the latter of the two, but some clarification would be great.

Keep up the good work! I know I really appreciate your hard work in attempting to integrate this controller.

发表时间 Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 1:56 pm
No one seems to care,

I called VDJ and they say call Numark, I called Numark and they stated call VDJ. I have not seen the first replay from the technical support on this forum. I am so disappointed with VDJ because they should not call it 6.02 since it should be beta. I think VDJ has lost a lot of clients and day by day they are making the wrong reputation for themselves. I think customer service is important and keep your promises. I dont blame numark for this because they dont care about VDJ. They sold the NS7 with Itch in it and they neverpomised anything. Yes I bought the NS7 with the knowledge that it will be run with ITCH. I also got caught up with VDJ making false or wrong promises. I m glad I don't depend on VDJ anymore and I look forward to continue with my other venues where customer service at least gets back to you and you approach them.

This is my take, my business, and my money. I am taking my cash somewhere else where they will appreciate my expendings.

发表时间 Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 3:48 pm
@frankcc26

I agree with you.

VDJ should have never release the mac version until fully tested.

Serato and Itch forums are very helpfull. They allways respond very quickly to all question.

发表时间 Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 5:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi All this topic is very confusing.

Any one with outstanding issues please feel free to email me at sbangs@numark.com and I will try to help you or find the right person for you.

发表时间 Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 6:02 am
cstoll wrote :

As for the current release ... 6.0.2 was tested by Numark for supporting the NS7, not every user out there is experiencing the same problems reported in this thread. If you are running a 64-bit O/S - Numark only has beta drivers -- so there is your 'beta' claim.
I,ve also tested with XP 32 bit and OS X 10.5/10.6,runs much better in Windows.

发表时间 Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 6:20 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Putting all blame issues aside, I think we at least can agree that the VDJ/NS7 combination needs a little more work before we can call i t fully compatible(and reliable). (especially for MAC)
So I'm just eagerly awaiting version 6.0.3 (or the likes of it)
:)

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 6:12 am
k_one wrote :
Putting all blame issues aside, I think we at least can agree that the VDJ/NS7 combination needs a little more work before we can call i t fully compatible(and reliable). (especially for MAC)
So I'm just eagerly awaiting version 6.0.3 (or the likes of it)
:)

I agree.

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 10:33 am
Mee too.

Hopefully it will be all worked out in 6.0.3.

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 7:15 pm
I agree!!!

Now i have tested the NS7+VDJ combination on much faster system (2,67Ghz Core2Duo + 2GB Ram + Vista). Its the Same!

* Patterns on -> put some chars in the search field -> audio dropouts
* Patterns off -> putsome chars in the search field -> NO audio dropouts

Could any moderator give us a info, when a new fixed VDJ will be released?

cu
pOpY

发表时间 Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 3:06 pm
idjsounds wrote :
Mee too.

Hopefully it will be all worked out in 6.0.3.

Tried it with several systems, it works perfect with the platters off.(Except aux/mic)
With the platters on it work okey with a very powerful system, not great.

发表时间 Sat 19 Sep 09 @ 5:03 am
jjloevli wrote :

Tried it with several systems, it works perfect with the platters off.(Except aux/mic)
With the platters on it work okey with a very powerful system, not great.
The platters were really the only thing VDJ and Numark really had to get right in 6.0.2. Most of the Midi map functionality was working with the "user" created Midi maps and definition files, which were created by users on this forum. There's alot of Midi code being transferred when those platters spin. VDJ just needs to find a way to optimize there system to better handle all that data, while keeping the music playing.

I'm sure they are hard at work, looking into this, as not to loose their dedicated user-base to Serato Itch, which I'm now having to depend on, and getting used to :/. I just received an email from Serato that they will be adding "effects" to Serato Itch 3.0. http://serato.com/news/itch/

发表时间 Sat 19 Sep 09 @ 9:51 am
sirwesley wrote :
[quote=jjloevli]

I'm sure they are hard at work, looking into this, as not to loose their dedicated user-base to Serato Itch.

I hope they get it together before Itch 2.0 does. If Itch 2.0 will be able to spin videos on the NS7 flawlessly, Even without the extra-added effects, Then there will probably be alot of VV/VDJ users jumping ship quick fast in a hurry. I will be the first!

发表时间 Sat 19 Sep 09 @ 5:48 pm
95%