快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Hercules Plugin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hello I think somebody have to make a plugin specially for Hercules Dj Conmsole.. I'm not sure what it can be but anything :D and of course a plugin for XP10 and other hardware...

发表时间 Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 4:45 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I like your idea but what?

发表时间 Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 1:45 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I do not mean tu be rude, but what is your point? Could you at least give a proper explanation when opening a new thread?

Regards.

发表时间 Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 6:21 pm
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
haha okey next time I'll say what I mean... I mean like a plugin wich can do a better scratch or somethin like that...

发表时间 Wed 23 Mar 05 @ 7:12 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
"better scratch"

What's the problem with current scratch...??

"or somethin like that"

Sorry i can't guess. We need more details

In fact you just want a plugin for DJ Console only to have a plugin. If I 'm wrong, tell me because I'm lost

发表时间 Wed 23 Mar 05 @ 7:27 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A week or two ago, someone (bagpuss, if I'm not wrong) asked how to change the Hercules SYNCH button behaviour to make it only play the song, and not play/synch ('cause as we all know the original PLAY button doesn't works well).
I know that it can be done manually by changing a parameter in VDJ, but maybe a plugin that can enable/disable this behaviour on the fly can be useful; so if you want to come back to the normal function you don't have to waste time reprogramming the soft while you're playing :)

Is it possible to do? What do you people think?

Ciao!! :)

发表时间 Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 10:56 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Plugins can't do this actually.

Sorry.

发表时间 Sat 02 Apr 05 @ 11:57 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)