快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: high quality whitelabel.net tracks for vdj?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

whats goin on guys, i dont know if you know about this site but it is whitelabel.net, it is a mp3 source which is made for exclusively serato users. anybody can sign onto it, but when the tracks come out, u can only preview and listen to them in low quality...UNLESS UR RUNNING IT THRU SERATO,

i was trying to find out if vdj had any intentions to work with either whitelabel or any other mp3pool site or does anybody know how to unlock these tracksd and get the hi quality version. thanks.

发表时间 Tue 28 Apr 09 @ 8:27 am
stand back , the place to get all this and more totally legit is throught zip dj. Every white lable track is on the site , as soon as something comes out we get it to download and i think I have close to 300 of there mixs . there is also 279 more record companys that drop stuff all the time. If you want to sign up you have to link to someone who is a manager of record pool. I can add you if you want , you will sign in under me as a affliliat mobile dj . Im " all canadian djs' if you are asked your from the virtual dj group so I know I already gave you the go ahead. Your welcome. your so going to love this. get the year subscription and load till your blue in the face and we have all the music liccences email to you so that way you have it covered. Mic stretch

发表时间 Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 3:16 am
whats the website?

发表时间 Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 7:18 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

发表时间 Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 9:38 am
There are so many websites that give away free music with all the latest. You just have to find it. You can get all the new hip hop, dance, R & b, reggaeton, reggae, etc. Its all promotional.

发表时间 Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 12:30 am
do u have the address of some of the sites? that would be really helpful...

发表时间 Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 6:44 am
I'm a Serato user too so I get Whitelabel stuff. It's pretty good most of the time. Can't use it on VDJ though because it only plays through my SL3 in full quality 320 kbps. You can play it back in VDJ but it's only in 32 kbps quality. there is an ongoing thread about Whitelabel on the "General Discussion" forum...

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/113079/General_Discussion/VDJ6_has_NETSEARCH_-_ITCH_has_Whitelabel_net___FREE_DOWNLOADS_for_Real_Djs_-_For_promotional_use.html?page=1

DJ RuDe

What do I have to do to get in with Zip DJ?

发表时间 Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 1:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)