快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Using Vdj With Speakers & Headphones

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djosnicHome userMember since 2007
I Have bee trying to get this work for ages but for some reason it doesnt come threw my headphones just through the speakers .
what i am trying to do is listen to the opposite side turntable while the other is playing . but for some reason it is not working as i want it to.
Anyone help ?
Thanks

Screen Preview :
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr343/phpbb3styles/w1n18tmp.jpg

发表时间 Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 8:54 am
You will have to get a second sound card. and assign that to the headphones

发表时间 Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 11:10 am
go to frys or an electronics store, buy a usb external sound card, or something that looks like a thumb drive and says it enables you to play 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound from your laptop, install the drivers, and assign the Realtek driver to master, and the new one to headphones

发表时间 Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 9:28 pm
Hey dj osnic, I am sorry that i didn't elaborate on that. but yes the USB sound card will work.

发表时间 Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 8:24 am
Hello,

I am very new to the dj scene and have dl'd trial version of virtual dj. I reallly like the software but i am having same problem with headphones/speakers bc my laptop only has a 2 channel sound card. I like the idea of USB 4.1 adaptor bc they are much cheaper than buying a new card. could someone send me a link to the proper adapter so that i dont buy the wrong one? I would really appreciate it.

thanks so much
James

发表时间 Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 1:15 pm

发表时间 Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 1:51 pm
Ok good i bought the right one! not 99 cents though...now how do in configure VDJ to allow headphone cueing?

发表时间 Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 9:15 pm

发表时间 Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 10:38 pm
Ok this is driving me absolutely insane....i bought the usb 7.1 adaptor, installed all drivers etc. and i am still having problems. the device has a mic and headphone jack. when i plug it in, my speakers on my laptop shut off and all sound goes through usb device. am i supposed to plug my headphones into the usb device? if so how do i get sound to go to the speakers? it seems as though i am only to get one or the other (speakers or headphones) please help me.

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 4:33 pm
You have to go into config\Sound Setup and in the Sound Card(s) drop down select [2 Cards] Then under that you can select which card does what. You will want the USB as the second card and set second card to headphones. And yes plug your headphones into the USB soundcard.

发表时间 Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 11:55 am
I dont get any sound out of my primary soundcard when configured like that. Even if I assign master or headphones to primary card while the USB device is plugged in, all sound output wants to go through the USB. Could I be missing something in Windows settings?

PS I am using vista on a HP dv6000 if that makes any difference.

发表时间 Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 12:02 pm
Please dont give up on me, i really want to get this working!

I have this usb soundcard adaptor:
http://www.siig.com/ViewProduct.aspx?pn=CE-S00022-S1

An HP dv6000 laptop with the standard 2.1 Conexant soundcard

Running a trial version of VDJ 5 something.

It seems that no matter how i configure settings in VDJ (I have tried the method in the video above and also with 2 separate cards), I stilll run into the problem of not getting sound to flow from Master(front) and headphones(rear).

I can do the Mono-separated method perfectly which is great for making mixes but i want to get sound out to some speakers.

Please help - thanks

发表时间 Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 5:50 pm
Make sure you are not picking "Primary..." Windows is probably thinking the USB on is primary. Instead try picking "Conexant"

发表时间 Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 6:27 pm
Oh my goodness you are amazing! Works perfectly - Thank you soooooooooooo much!

发表时间 Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 6:56 pm
You're welcome and I am glad that I could help.

发表时间 Mon 06 Apr 09 @ 10:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)