快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: VDJ and external multichannel sound card

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I read many times that at the moment VDJ doesn't allow to set 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 channels as input channels or output channels.

I hope the new version fix it.

发表时间 Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 7:09 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
That's not strictly true; you can do it, it's just not in the configuration GUI.

发表时间 Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 7:39 am
yes, I know.
So my request changes:

can dev team put this option in the configuration GUI in order to avoid and going in the registry of Windows to change manually these keys?

I put myself in inexperienced dj shoes and I think it's difficult to explain to him/her how doing it.
His/her answers will be:
What is an operating system?
What is the registry?

To be a "djing" who uses VDJ, I think it shouldn't be necessary to be an expert of programming or an expert of information technology, so the interface ought to be the most user friendly.

发表时间 Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 7:48 am
I would love to see this back on the GUI, like it used to be, even on an advanced tab.
Would make life a lot easier when I have to switch between my Xone:4D and Gigaport AG.

Also how do you do this on a mac, until this feature can be implemented?

Would love to just have an option for setup profiles, so you can just flick between them when you get to different venues.

Ross

发表时间 Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 8:37 am
This could be a good idea!!

发表时间 Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 8:46 am
Thanks, I liked it a lot too.
Let's see what the others think?

Ross

发表时间 Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 8:37 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I agree this would be a welcome feature to have and may clean up the head phone problems i've been reading that many people are having to deal with, my self included.

Joey.....

发表时间 Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 6:47 pm
JoeyKJ wrote :
I agree this would be a welcome feature to have and may clean up the head phone problems i've been reading that many people are having to deal with, my self included.

Joey.....

what headphone problems do u have??

发表时间 Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 10:49 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)