快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Store loops and automatically loop

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

It would be nice if we could store loops like cues for example and when the track goes to the desired point then automatically will loop the stored loop.
It's a nice feature, tell me that vdj does it.....

发表时间 Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 11:10 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
VirtualDJ cannot do that yet.

But I think that VDJ is for live playing. If this feature is added, everything will too "automated".
When you have too many automatic things, you loose all your creativity.

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 4:56 am
JeremK wrote :
VirtualDJ cannot do that yet.

But I think that VDJ is for live playing. If this feature is added, everything will too "automated".
When you have too many automatic things, you loose all your creativity.

My Pioneer CDJ-1000 does this. Many times I like to recall a loop then start my mix fade from it. In my opinion it's just another tool.

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 3:32 pm
JeremK I know what you mean but sometimes while I play I need to have more than 2 hands..

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 8:33 pm
I vote for loop recall.

发表时间 Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 12:40 am
+1 for this idea - although would be hard to program it - maybe they would have to be a a separate cue (Loop Cue) instead of it being white on the wave form - it was a different colour - when it hits the cue it automatically loops to what ever setting you have put in 2/4/8/16/32 etc.

also maybe setting cues that automatically jump to different parts of the song - maybe i want to miss out the second verse so i enter a start cue (where i want the song to jump to) and a jump cue (where i want the song to jump from)

发表时间 Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 1:24 am
+1...I really want this feature...most of my music doesn't have an 8 bar into and I don't have enough time to go through and edit it all. So often time's i will create a loop and use that to mix with. huge when doing mix tapes/fast mixes.

发表时间 Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 12:22 am
djqcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
x10 i need this too!

发表时间 Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 12:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)