快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: I have a question dealing with PANNELS and their functions?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi All,

My question is this:

Is it possible to have multible pannels open at the same time? Also, if possible, can you create a button that once "clicked" changes the complete look of the skin (morphs it, if you will) and does the PANNEL function control this aspect? If so, does it have to conform to a square area with respect to the XY positioning?

发表时间 Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 4:36 pm
I give ppl time to address my initial question... then I'll bring this next question to the table as well:

Can you use a mask to a whole "pannel area" to create a morph effect" to the skin around a button? Once that button is clicked, opens that pannel with the mask applied to achieve the perception of the skin being "morphed" around the button. Then, by doing this you aren't limited to boundries set to the traditional rectanglar XY positioning of a pannel... JUST A THOUGHT.....

发表时间 Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 4:50 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Different pannels can be opened at the same time.
For example a pannel on deck 1 and a pannel on deck 2 can be displayed at the same time.
But if the pannels belong to the same "group" then only one pannel of that group can be shown at a time.

Try HC4500 skin by DJ Format.
By changing pannel you can change all colors of the skin. I think this looks pretty much like what you are describing.

发表时间 Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 5:36 pm
once again jeremK thanks for all your help! It's your knowledge of the areas of the skinning process that I hope to gain as well so I too , like you can hopefully help someone else out someday like you have done with me... TY!

发表时间 Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 4:25 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)