快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules RMX loop + mapper

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey
I just bought the Hercules dj console rmx today. Great hardware, but not ready to play for me, because:
- when i try to make a loop, it makes jumps all the time. I prefere (like with the mk2) to preselect the nr of beats you want to loop (2-4-8-16-32), and then have a perfect loop ready. Now i make a loop in, a loop out, and it doesnt make a cut nice on the beats. Or is this my fault?
- i would like to reprogram the buttons on the console, but can"t find a mapper.
please help me out, i need it :)

发表时间 Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 3:12 pm
looshusHome userMember since 2008
I found the loop function of the RMX work really well, make sure you have 'smart loop' turned on and this will ensure the beats are cut to 4, 8, 16 as they should.

Lots of people would like a proper mapper for the RMX but nothing seems to be materialising at present :-(

There is a mapper for the 6 numbered buttons in the plug-in section of this site, but it's very limited.

发表时间 Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 7:03 pm
pcl73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have the same problem (Smart_loop not working). Even if smart_loop is enable, I need to disable Smart_Loop and re-enabe Smart_loop to have it work for this time only ... Each time I select Loop_In/Loop_Out, I need to clic Smart_Loop 2 times.

I use last version or Virtual DJ 5.2.1 Pro with Multi-Fonction 2.1 Skin.

I read a lot people having the same problem .... but fail to find solution ....

Thanks !

发表时间 Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 8:10 am
people asked for a mapper.believe mooramax is on the case as we speak.cant wait

发表时间 Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 11:50 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)