快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: numark setup waddaya guyz think?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

guyz,

i am about to check this set up out from one of my buddies and might just buy it from him

turntables: http://www.numark.com/ttx

mixer: http://www.numark.com/ppd01

i will also be getting the hercules rmx so i could use that for a mixer too, he has been using virtual dj on all these items and says they work fine, so i am really looking forward to checking out the stuff.

waddaya guyz think?

p.s. he was saying that he was using the hercules rmx as a mixer with the cd that came with it, which means that the software that came with the rmx let him use the rmx with time coded vinyls.

experts, is this possible?

发表时间 Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 2:37 pm
well whats the point of gettin the RMX if your going for the timecoded vinyl?? personally id just buy a Maya44 (4in 4out usb for hocking up mixer and turntables) and connect it all up and away you go!! the TTX are good turntables im gettin the striped down model the TT500 and its got the same motor in it, and it looks like a good deck, as for the mixer its a bit old as its discontuined and the dont sell it!! but it seems alright, got crossfader curve and effects so it will do the job well. i really dont see any point of getting the remix as well because you wont use it, youll just use your turntables and mixer and might only use it for loops or effects so is it really worth it? personally id get the decks and buy a Maya44 just my opuion! but the decks and the rmx do exactly the same thing.

发表时间 Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 9:51 am
looshusHome userMember since 2008
I've been using the RMX in a TCV setup, personally I think it's the perfect accompaniment. I like using loops quite a bit tho and it also means you dont need to touch the computer, all tracks can be browsed and loaded using the RMX. Using the wheels for effect modulation is quite nice too, will be even better when there's a proper mapper out there for it!

发表时间 Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 10:54 am
u see, the reason why i got the rmx is cuz reason 1, it was a ridiculously good deal, and 2, if i wanna just use that for some bday gigs, i can without lugging the turntables around u know what i mean,...

发表时间 Wed 29 Oct 08 @ 9:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)