快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: macbook + bootcamp/windows +mini DVI = no video out!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi gang. I am running a 13" white macbook, 2g; 2.4g. I am using VDJ for windows via bootcamp. This runs great, however I am trying to run video and am apparently missing a DIVX codec which I had thought was native. Also and more importantly, I can't get my video to send out. It plays on my VDJ but my signal out via miniDVI to S Video is just horizontal black lines. In my club I MUST be able to play video. So any suggestions on how to get the proper adapters or settings or.......also is there a downloadable codec for DIVX?
Please help, my strippers want Video!

发表时间 Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 11:06 am
use the mac version is the simple solution

发表时间 Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 11:15 am
I have the same issue for months and I have not able to find the solution, is not a virtual dj issue, because the adapter won't work under xp at all, on any program, I guess mac did not write the driver in xp for the adapter.
I hope someone find a solution.

发表时间 Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 3:38 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
When I installed bootcamp about a year and a half ago, I experienced the same issue. I searched Apple forums and it was stated that video out doesn't work. Now, this was awhile ago, and I don't remember if this was for all monitors or just when you're using a converter to use other than DVI. There may be a fix by now, but it doesn't sound like it. Why are you using the Windows partition? You may be better off using the Mac partition. If you have to use the Windows partition, try to use DVI to DVI.

发表时间 Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 9:42 pm
It doesn't work on the mac side either if you use S video - ONLY if you use the mini to DVI adapter will you get video out. If your source does not take DVI, buy a DVI to VGA cable. Almost everything accepts VGA.
-T
Myspace.com/TerryMoran

发表时间 Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 10:45 pm
CidKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You need the latest version of Bootcamp (2.1) In order to fix the video out issue.

发表时间 Mon 17 Nov 08 @ 1:54 am
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Chances are your not going to get this issue fixed even with the newest version of Bootcamp. I talked to Apple and there are Chip-sets out there that are never going to support the DVI to Composite/Svideo output adapter when running in bootcamp.

What i had to do is use a DVI to VGA adapter i bought from Apple for 20.00, then i purchased a VGA to Svideo external video card... Radio Shack has a pretty good one that even lets you use component out for about 100.00.

Its worked great for me these last 2 years, but now i have a Dual and Triple Head to go by Matrox that does not work at all on the windows side using bootcamp... The picture looks so good!!! That is why i am desperately trying to get the Mac side working enough to use it for Vjing...

Chris.

发表时间 Sun 23 Nov 08 @ 2:24 pm
Dude i got a Macbook Pro, i had the same issue, ive upgraded Bootcamp to v2.1 and it resolved the issue.

Working like a charm.

发表时间 Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 11:30 pm
JuanixHome userMember since 2006
And solve this problem? apparently my trial version gives me the same problem. Get to see the video but there are some minor lines that seem to have an interference. I do not know how to fix it. I updated the bootcamp.

发表时间 Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 1:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)