快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Cue Users access to skins / tools

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there. I own Cue but was informed on purchase that it is the boxed version of virtual DJ. I can not however access the skin resizer tool on the numark website. any ideas anyone?

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 10:15 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you register the Cue serial in your profile on here, you'll have access to the downloads here :)

发表时间 Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 8:46 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
sneakydj wrote :
Hi there. I own Cue but was informed on purchase that it is the boxed version of virtual DJ. I can not however access the skin resizer tool on the numark website. any ideas anyone?

If you registered your copy of CUE you would show as either A.) a Pro user or, B.) a limited edition user depending on what version of CUE you purchased. If your copy of CUE came with a controller, like a Total Control, you would be a limited edition user. Limited Edition users do not have full access to skins and downloads. That is something reserved for full Pro users.

发表时间 Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 10:08 am
It is a pro-edition and I thought as much however it is saying my serial is invalid. could this be because I've registered the serial at numark.com? it does not follow the template of xxx-xxx-xxxx either, its xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. Is this perhaps an issue to take up with the support team?

发表时间 Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 6:42 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Yeah you might want to submit an e-ticket.

发表时间 Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 6:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)