快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules RMX issue on Mac...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bpdj3PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Alright this is the error I keep getting on my mac with the Hercules RMX. "USB OVER CURRENT NOTICE-- A USB device is currently drawing too much power. The hub it is attached to will be deactivated" The only thing I have plug in is the RMX. Also sometimes if I plug it in the Hercules RMX board lights will flicker a bit and nothing will happen. However I the same board works in my HP machine in windows using Virtual DJ flawlessly for the most part. The reason for me using the mac is that the mac is the only one fast enough runn video. Someone please help....

发表时间 Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 8:19 am
bpdj3PRO InfinityMember since 2007
pmel22_99 wrote :
Alright this is the error I keep getting on my mac with the Hercules RMX. "USB OVER CURRENT NOTICE-- A USB device is currently drawing too much power. The hub it is attached to will be deactivated" The only thing I have plug in is the RMX. Also sometimes if I plug it in the Hercules RMX board lights will flicker a bit and nothing will happen. However I the same board works in my HP machine in windows using Virtual DJ flawlessly for the most part. The reason for me using the mac is that the mac is the only one fast enough runn video. Someone please help....

发表时间 Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 8:20 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls do not double post. Pls use the other thread u started.
Topic locked.

发表时间 Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 11:05 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)