快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: MacBook & CDJ400

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi everybody,

I have 2 Pioneer CDJ-400, which I frequently use on my gigs, along with the VDJ Windows version. But VDJ has been crashing a lot lately, and since I use my laptop to download music, MSN, mail checking, web surfing, etc., I've recently acquired a MacBook and downloaded the VDJ Mac version. The thing is that the MacBook only has 2 UBS ports (on the first, I'll connect an external hard drive and on the other a powered USB hub, so I can connect both CDJ-400). As I use the CDJ-400 controller function on VDJ, my question is: will the CDJ-400 controller function work, altough they are connected to a hub and not independent USB ports? Or will I have to switch to the MIDI function, if I want to use the USB hub?

Thanks

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 12:59 pm
I don't have 400's but my CM200usb and DMC2 and connected to my macbook through a hub without any problems. Why not borrow a hub from a friend and try it out?

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 3:57 pm

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 6:15 am
Thanks kev, but in this topic they say that we should wait for the next VDJ mac version, and a new version has been released, 5.2.1, do you know if it works?

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 12:23 pm
The problem in 5.0.8 is the same as in the 5.2 (or 5.2.1).

I don't known when it will be fix but i would in a few time, because I love mac os X and I don't like to work on windows on my macbook pro.

Wait and see ^^

Kév'1

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 1:00 pm
ok, thanks kev. mac os x rules!

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 2:41 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
pioneerdigi wrote :
Hi everybody,

I have 2 Pioneer CDJ-400, which I frequently use on my gigs, along with the VDJ Windows version. But VDJ has been crashing a lot lately, and since I use my laptop to download music, MSN, mail checking, web surfing, etc., I've recently acquired a MacBook and downloaded the VDJ Mac version. The thing is that the MacBook only has 2 UBS ports (on the first, I'll connect an external hard drive and on the other a powered USB hub, so I can connect both CDJ-400). As I use the CDJ-400 controller function on VDJ, my question is: will the CDJ-400 controller function work, altough they are connected to a hub and not independent USB ports? Or will I have to switch to the MIDI function, if I want to use the USB hub?

Thanks

Have you update It the 400 with the latest September 3 2008 firmware update version V1.30?

发表时间 Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 6:56 am
wyworgPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well you can update the firmware of your cdj-400 but the cd players doesn´t work with the last mac version, we must wait for the next release!

Sorry! ;)

发表时间 Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 5:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)