快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: BPM Questions.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello Everybody. Dj New Guy Here. At little about myself I love music, and I have a ton of music something like 13 gigs myself, and I have just been using LimeWire to create playlist and play my music. My best friend is getting married on March 5th, and has asked me to me the dj, to save him a little money, and because I have so much music. Now I have just downloaded VDJ 2.01 and I was trying to do to some simple mixing. I have read the forums thoroughly. I have also downloaded a copy of MixMeister 6. I can say already that VDj is kicking the crap outta MixM. Anyways the bpm are different for almost everysong in MixMeister and VDJ, and sometimes they are totaly different. For instance Guerilla Blacks Compton featuring Beenie Man in VDJ the bpm =114.1 and in MixMeister bpm =83.0
That is a big difference and in either program if i change to bpm to the other value the song is in turn either sped up or slowed down. Which one is current? Anyone have any tips that can get me headed in the right direction and maybe a visual tutorial or a actual mixec song that i can watch the wave graph and read something to try and better understand. As of right now, I'm not going to enter any dj battles I just want to be able to do this for my friend. Thank You

发表时间 Mon 24 Jan 05 @ 2:21 am
Are you using a cracked version or the demo?

发表时间 Mon 24 Jan 05 @ 4:41 am
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Right click on the BPM display in VDJ and I believe you can tap in the beat to get bpm, as well as a few other ways of adjusting the CBG (the tick marks under the wave form displays).

There really isn't any software that can autodetect bpm for irregular beats accurately and consistently. You'll have to edit those CBG's.

发表时间 Mon 24 Jan 05 @ 7:00 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
First of all, if you have VirtualDJ 2.01 at this time, means you have a cracked version. Sorry but i think you will have to download the latest VirtualDJ demo version on this site before asking any questions.

It's like if you steal a mp3 player in a shop and you come back 2 days later asking how to use it.

anyway if you want to do the dj for your friend's mariage, buy virtualdj 2.06 here http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/ or buy dj mix station 3.

Maybe your friend wants to save up with the dj but 30$ for mix station and 130 $ for the virtualdj full version are nothing compared to the price of a real dj, who will ask more than 300$ for a mariage.

Think about that and then come back with a none cracked version and we will answer all you questions!

发表时间 Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 10:47 pm
DJWACKHome userMember since 2005
djwack

发表时间 Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 1:46 am
DJWACKHome userMember since 2005
(nt = no text)

发表时间 Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 1:46 am
Amen!!!

发表时间 Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 4:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)