快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Timecode cd cue problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

So whenever I stutter cue with my cdj & set a cue point everything is ok. I skip forward throught the tune using my cdj but when I press cue again the place in which I presses cue is ususlaly a couple of beats off the cue point I made. Any fixes for this or what have I done wrong. This only happens in smart mode & not absolute.

Also I use the maya44 soundcard to hook all this up. I get 100% signal, hiwever even with my maya at full volume, when I turn my gains the whole way up in my mixer I still barely peak at 1db. I dont have this problem playing regualr cds so I think the soundcard is at fault. Is there any way to make the maya louder?

Thanks

发表时间 Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 4:47 pm
Seen that there is an answer to my first question in the general forum. However I still need an answer to my second Q

发表时间 Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 4:54 pm
DJSARGEHome userMember since 2006
when u go in sound setup, at the sound card selection. if u click the soundcards drop down, there will be two options. ASIO driver & Maya44 USB. DON'T select Maya44 usb. USE ASIO DRIVER there then another drop down selection will be created below that... select Maya44 in that one if it's not already and to the right of that will be a button which says ASIO Config... Click that and you could adjust the volumes by clicking the control tab.

My settings are Mute monitor In 1-4, Input leve turned all the way down (NOT MUTE) and Output all the way up

发表时间 Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 7:31 am
Yeah I know that but even with the output all the way up, It gives aweak signal to my mixer so I ave to turn my gains the whoele way up.

发表时间 Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 11:42 am
VipVin in your reply you say you found the answer to the first part of your question in the General Forum. Could you provide me the link or tell me what the answer is?

发表时间 Tue 16 Sep 08 @ 1:50 pm
My bad I though I did. I seen a questino where someone was asking it & another poster said to change back to timecode version 4 in the settings but I done this & it has made no difference.

This i sreally annoying as I like to flick through the track to get an idea of how high I'm going to have to set the gain btu when I go back to my cue points its off:(

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 4:52 pm
You mark Cues on your laptop, not on the cdjs. When you dj with just cds only, then you mark cues with your cdjs. You dont mark cues with time codes because you are never going to take them out of the cdjs. The CDJ reads the time code as the same cd being played over and over again.

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 8:37 pm
Hi, I know this is an old post, but I'm having the same problem of not being able to get full output gain from the maya. I have to unplug the USB and restart the computer for the gain to come back to full level. This bugs me, since it would be nice to just get full gain each time without worrying about it. Example, when I turn the computer on, if I have the main mix knob at about 1/4 turn from the left, clockwise, it's pretty loud when acting right. If it's not acting right, the volume is very low at the same knob setting. Any ideas? Thank you.

发表时间 Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 6:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)