快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: RMX V5.2.1 Button Problems....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,

So I have downloaded and installed 5.2.1, I have also downloaded the RMX skin off the site as for some reason it will no longer let me right click in "Remote Control" and let me configure the buttons but I can do that through the skin so no problems there.

How do I manually configure the buttons, I used to do it in the MIDI section of remote control but now whatever I put in there has no effect?

Finally when I loop I press Loop In and then Loop out but it automatically goes to smart loop instead of looping what I want

Any ideas people?

Cheers

Daniel

发表时间 Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 6:42 am

发表时间 Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 5:03 pm
Hey,

Yeah thats the skin I downloaded, I can configure the buttons using the skin. But I set buttons 1 and 4 on both sides of the rmx to loop in and loop out respectively but when i actually perform the loop, as soon as I hit loop out it goes to an autoloop and jumps a bit rather than making the loop i have made :S If that makes any sense.....

Cheers

Daniel

发表时间 Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 9:53 am
Has anyone had any brainwaves with this I have sorted the other issue, its just the looping button still occurs, which means i have to loop manually using the mouse rather than the buttons on the RMX.

When I use the RMX VDJ skin i leave all the buttons as default but when i hit loop in and loop out it does a kinda autoloop when Loop Out is hit and the song skips rather than looping the sample I want...

Cheers

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 3:37 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Don't know if this helps, but please look at this post, it has a link in it to a new plugin.

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 5:30 pm
Cheers Jimmy B problem solved.....

Now for the new problem lol! I configure the RMX VDJ skin with all the buttons RMX 1-6 and 7-12 for each deck and works like a treat....

When i close the software and reopen again it resets the buttons back to their defaults :( I thought this problem was cured with release of VDJ 5.2.1?!

Cheers

Dan

发表时间 Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 11:07 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)