快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Still don't get this suggestion box

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

What is driving it? Is it supposed to change with each song played? It seems to change when I start VDJ but not after I switch genres. Is it just the songs I played the most? Any help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 4:52 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Same here, i don't need it at all.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 9:35 pm
Suggestion box works like this:

after you have played about 5 SONGS IN A ROW, it dynamically and smart makes suggestions about where to go from there, based on what YOU usually do and play at this time...

based on playlists and history..

It gives a result of a couple of songs "before" (usually lower bpm) and about 15 songs on where to go forward... :)

It works very well ;O)

发表时间 Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 1:39 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ in Norway,

Does the suggestion folder "clear" when you shut down VDJ, or is there perhaps a way to turn it off?

I ask because many times I'm not interested in making a "real" mix, but instead I'll bounce around trying to use different effects or styles of music together and hoping for a hit, though most of the time it is a trainwreck. I've found some great sounds that way, but if I do this, am I screwing up VDJ's suggestions when I'm trying to make a "real" mix?

I don't want VDJ to "learn" how I mix, when I'm not really using VDJ how I'd normally make a quality mix...if that makes any sense at all.

发表时间 Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 2:11 pm
"...most of the time it is a trainwreck..." ;) loool.... I have fun like that sometimes too ;)

All you need to do, if you want the "trainwreck" playing to not affect the Suggestion Box at a later stage, when mixing for real, is to delete those "trainwreck" playlists from the playlist folder, and also delete these entries in history...

;) hope that was what you where asking about...

发表时间 Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 2:21 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That's exactly it. Thanks.

发表时间 Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 2:37 pm
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's not bad.

However, you can call DJing an art,, we should't let the software steal our ability to do that...

What comes next? A virtual DJ player on hologram? :)

Alex

发表时间 Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 3:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)