快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Activating Jog Wheel Pitch Bend Mode Question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jabajawHome userMember since 2008
Hey Y'all,
I've recently started using Virtual DJ 5.1 Pro and can't seem to toggle off of the scratch mode and into the Jog Wheel/Pitch Bend mode. I tried to configure a shortcut key for Vinyl Mode toggling but when I hit the defined key, the jog wheel continutes to play in Vinyl Mode(scratching). I prefer to use the jog wheel for pitch bending for mixing and would appreciate any help. Feel free to educate me on "mappers" and if this will be necessary.

发表时间 Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 6:21 pm
Are you sure that you have VirtualDJ v5.1 Pro?

发表时间 Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 6:24 pm
jabajawHome userMember since 2008
Positive...just checked Config->Info to verify... says "Virtual DJ version 5.1 Pro"

发表时间 Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 6:37 pm
I have just updgraded to Virtual DJ 6 and now I can't find the option to activate "Jog Wheel Mode". The "Scratch Mode" is activated by default now. Do you know where is the button to activate the Jog Wheel Mode? My specs: 15'4 screen laptop, dj console MK2, VDJ 6.0 Pro

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 7:59 am
as I workaround I have mapped a key temporarily to perform the action "vinyl_mode : set the jogwheel in vinyl mode (with scratch), or in cd mode (with pitchbend). 1 is vinyl mode (default), 0 is cd mode." so now is in "CD MODE"... still waiting for an answer - how to activate jog wheel mode?

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 8:29 am
CD is "jogwheel' (pitchbend) mode.

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 11:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)