快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: CDX or DENON DN-HS5500 ???

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ok, im really confused!

i currently own a pair of Icdx, but im gonna sell them because i dont feel very comftable mixing with them. most of the time i play hip hop so i do a lot of scratchin and beat jugglin.

while i was looking for other decks, i found the Numark CDX and the Denon DN-HS5500.
i saw alot of videos and they both look pretty awsome for scratchin but im really not sure which1s to get!

does any1 own any of those, so can give me a helpin hand?

i mainly use timecode so i dont mind if it doesnt connect str8 to the pc.

发表时间 Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 11:51 am
The Numark CDXs are good but after a while, they give problems with reading the lenses.(they need to cleaned ) The S5500 looks nice but i dont know how good they really are. The Pioneer cdj 800s mk1 or mk2 and the pioneer cdj 1000s Mk1 2 or 3 are the best from all the brand cd players for scratching

发表时间 Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 10:39 pm
hmm well is there any other good direct drive cd decks out there? or its only those 2?

thx

发表时间 Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 3:47 pm
I haven't tried cdx but...
the the 5500's are the bomb for scratchin!!IMHO!!
i got two ..the scratch feels and sounds exactly like you got a record on (without the poppin and cracklin from the needle and dirt build up.lol

but seriously though if i were you i would locate a pro dj shop in your area that carry the brands u r interested in and ask them to hook it up(most places should have the best sellers on display anyway when it comes to cdjs ) this way u can get a feel of the item before purchasing it other than that you'll get like 30 day to try it out (but be ware of this as a lot of stores only give store credit!! so shop wise.

good luck on choosing what works for U

发表时间 Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 2:46 am
the CDxs. My freind has them and the play just like vinyl. The Denon have gotten better due to the fact that Pioneer sells more than anything else. The 5500s are better in scratching than the 3500s. The CDXs perform just like the technics 1200s because of its large platter. The 5500s scratch very good but not as tight as the Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3 ( No wonder you will find them in 95 % of all clubs next to a pair of technics 1200s ) Numark CDX 699 a pair Pioneer CDJ 800mk2 for 699 and Denon 5500 for 999 a pair and the Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3 for 1299 a pair

You chose....

发表时间 Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 1:26 am
Caliente123 wrote :
the CDxs. My freind has them and the play just like vinyl. The Denon have gotten better due to the fact that Pioneer sells more than anything else. The 5500s are better in scratching than the 3500s. The CDXs perform just like the technics 1200s because of its large platter. The 5500s scratch very good but not as tight as the Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3 ( No wonder you will find them in 95 % of all clubs next to a pair of technics 1200s ) Numark CDX 699 a pair Pioneer CDJ 800mk2 for 699 and Denon 5500 for 999 a pair and the Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3 for 1299 a pair

You chose....

THOSE PRICES R NOT FOR THE PAIR ;-) I WISH! LOL

a pair would double the price on these cdjs.. EXCEPT THE 5500 IS TWO DECKS IN ONE . (you can connect it to line 1 and two .then theres a button u push to switch from deck 1 to deck 2 instantly on the fly )

发表时间 Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 5:23 am
Sorry... I just noticed now. That would be christmas for those who want to buy something else

发表时间 Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 10:09 pm
i have the denon hs5500 which comes with more features the platter is tight.in my own opinion equipment doesnt matter, its the man behind the decks, coz even if you have the mk3 but you dont have a flexxible hand you wont scratch.so its all about your style of play,your crowd desires and your execution.i have been to a serious live gig dj using pioneer cdj200 and he did all the tricks in the book and i was like wow,no software no enhancements just pure cutting tracks.

发表时间 Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 1:36 pm
I have the HS-5500. I really like the feel, the built in sound card, and of course the spinning platter. Plus with a single Denon you have a complete dual mixing system with all sorts of built in effects and sampling you can use outside of VDJ, if needed. The best thing to do is find some you can check out and play with for a little while to see what feels good for you.

Taipanic

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 2:06 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)