快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules RMX or torq Xponent??

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

can anyone tell the main diferences, so we can discuss wich is the best?

发表时间 Wed 28 May 08 @ 7:27 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Xponent is a pro unit where as the Rmx is an intermediate device , the Xponent has more features and touch sensitive jogs but costs more.

The Rmx can be used for general timecoded vinyl use also as it is a mid range sound interface also.

So it really depends on what you want a controler to do?

发表时间 Thu 29 May 08 @ 2:14 am
u forgot to mention that the xponent is externally powered where the rmx isnt

and of course, no ic input on the xponent

发表时间 Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 9:32 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What do you want to do on the controller - for example, do you want to scratch?

I personally think the RMX is a bit lacking in controls, but we are just discussing a remedy to that in the plugins forum ;)

发表时间 Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 9:44 am
wizzoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sorry to say, but I have trouble with the RMX, searched the forums and nothing worked. I'm not the only one you know. So I send the RMX back and bought the Xponent.

Simply said: This thing ROCKS!!!! Everything works with VDJ, the Torq software is not that good, so if you don't have the VDJ Pro, than I'm saying to buy it.

Jog-wheels are much more quality, you have a mouse-pad to navigatie on your screen. Sliders are nice, and you have an UV LED meter for the output of your sound, RMX doesn't have that.

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/TorqXponent-main.html

发表时间 Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 11:54 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Wizzo, please do not post the same info in multiple threads. I understand your frustration, and there are a few threads which run in similar lines of thought but please pick one thread and stick too it..thanks for your understanding...

发表时间 Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 2:19 pm
Hi, i was wondering how the new hercules control steel contends with the torq xponent? Im going to get one of them for christmas but i'm not sure which to go for! Could anyone help me with this?? Thanks

发表时间 Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 4:12 pm
As far as I've read, the Steel is pretty much the RMX without a soundcard. (Possibly some small changes; anyone?)

It's a very good and usable controller, but it loses in a lot of aspects to the Xponent in this case, which has, as mentioned, a lot more features, most notably touch-sensitive jog-wheels.

But also the Steel costs about half as much as the Xponent, and the RMX doesn't cost all that much more than steel.

All of them gives you your money's worth, it's just a matter of how much of it you are willing to part with.

发表时间 Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 12:53 am
herculesPRO InfinityHerculesMember since 2007
Hello,

DJ Control Steel is like DJ Console Rmx without the integrated sound card, but with a few difference in controls.

- More LEDs in the Steel (16 buttons with LEDs buttons in the Rmx, 37 buttons with LEDs in the DJ Control Steel), with LEDs in the Kill and effect buttons

- 2 Shift buttons on Steel (where Rmx has Source buttons) change the buttons 1 to 6 into buttons 7 to 12 (with different MIDI codes) on each deck

- 2 rotary control buttons (where Rmx has microphone buttons) modulate the effects one loads with buttons 1 to 12 (no need to keep down the effects button while turning the jog wheel to modulate the effects as on the Rmx, you just turn these rotary buttons to modulate the last effect loaded).

发表时间 Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 5:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)