快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Random freezing suddenly began on mac using numark icdx

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Can someone from the VDJ Team please answer my ticket that I posted since Sunday May 11th. Please.....

发表时间 Fri 16 May 08 @ 10:58 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Unfortunately there are only 2 teamers with macs and they are working on betas so it may be a little while.

As your inquiry is regarding a Numark product feel free to contact me via pm and i will try help you out.

Or you could post the issue here and hopefuly we can help you out.

发表时间 Fri 16 May 08 @ 4:07 pm
I am experiencing the same thing. I am using a mac book pro with a DJio sound card. I get intermitten(SP) music drops. this was never like this. I have tried 5.0 and 4.3 and both do it?

Can you help me with this?

At weddings it is really bad cuz it always happens at the worst times.

Thanks In Advance

发表时间 Fri 16 May 08 @ 5:57 pm
Last weekend virtual dj 5 started freezing randomly in the middle of songs, both mp3, and m4a. I was doing a wedding and this was quite embarrassing. It continued freezing randomly on Friday at a club that I play to. I am using numark icdx\'s. Why is this happening? By the way I took virtual dj off my macbook pro and also took my leopard os off, then put it back on, and re-downloaded virtual dj. This did not solve the problem, because last night the random freezes occurred again. Please help me fix this problem. I have a gig tonight and my confidence is very low right now.

Regards.
Longside.

发表时间 Fri 16 May 08 @ 8:58 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Are you using a USB hub?

Be sure to use the right USB port on your MAC and not the ones which cause trouble

发表时间 Sat 17 May 08 @ 7:38 am
djcel wrote :

Be sure to use the right USB port on your MAC and not the ones which cause trouble

Thats solved in 10.4.11 +

发表时间 Sat 17 May 08 @ 7:55 am
JoshsJams1 wrote :
I am experiencing the same thing. I am using a mac book pro with a DJio sound card. I get intermitten(SP) music drops. this was never like this. I have tried 5.0 and 4.3 and both do it?

Can you help me with this?

At weddings it is really bad cuz it always happens at the worst times.

Thanks In Advance

OSX 10.4 or 5?

A leopard driver and a better tiger driver is on its way and should be out soon.

I would advise you to go to Config > performances and set fastest and auto latency.

发表时间 Sat 17 May 08 @ 7:57 am
djlongside wrote :
Last weekend virtual dj 5 started freezing randomly in the middle of songs, both mp3, and m4a. I was doing a wedding and this was quite embarrassing. It continued freezing randomly on Friday at a club that I play to. I am using numark icdx's. Why is this happening? By the way I took virtual dj off my macbook pro and also took my leopard os off, then put it back on, and re-downloaded virtual dj. This did not solve the problem, because last night the random freezes occurred again. Please help me fix this problem. I have a gig tonight and my confidence is very low right now.

Regards.
Longside.

What mac do you use?

Which sound card?

发表时间 Sat 17 May 08 @ 8:08 am
I use a macbook pro 15 inch
2.2 Ghz Intel Core Duo
2Gb 667hz DDR2 SDRAM
The default audio card is being used, being used.

By the way, the problem stopped. I think that I solved it by choosing to add my music and video folders to the search data base everytime I start virtual dj for a function, even if I didn't adjust or add any new songs. This is a bit frustrating to have to do this, but its worth the few minutes that it takes. Just don't be running late for a function and forget to do this.

When is the new update coming out? With all of the tweaks that would bring this closer to a perfect program? I like VDJ.... all my colleagues use Serato and they eagerly wait to point out flaws in VDJ performance. I haven't given up yet, I just hope that we can hurry get all the fixes and effects including the full screen resolution right soon. The summer parties are upon us.

Regards.
Longside.

发表时间 Mon 19 May 08 @ 8:46 am
I am using OSX 5. Please help me!!

发表时间 Tue 20 May 08 @ 12:51 pm
JoshsJams1 wrote :
I am using OSX 5. Please help me!!

Ok the 10.5 driver for the DJ.io is being improved at the moment we hope to get it out very soon its been delayed a bit unfortuantely due to a couple of issues as we want it to be perfect.

发表时间 Wed 21 May 08 @ 6:43 am
Is it out or when is it expected??

发表时间 Sat 24 May 08 @ 11:57 pm
JoshsJams1 wrote :
Is it out or when is it expected??

Today my good man , you can get it here www.numark.com/djio

发表时间 Sun 25 May 08 @ 12:39 pm
Ok, so I thought the problem was solved with the freezing, but it wasn't. In the middle of a song or video, the players would just freeze and begin stuttering like, "ah ah ah....". I tapped the icdx, and guess what?... the music resumed. I have updated the firmware on both players and cleaned my computer of it's OS, and reinstalled. The problem is not solved. I can also see that vdj has very low cpu usage, so I know that my high powered mac is not the problem. This sadly seems like a compatibility problem between vdj and the icdx. Please help. I have a busy week coming again and can't spare too many more embarrassing moments.

Regards,
Longside.

发表时间 Sun 25 May 08 @ 1:49 pm
Hello! Saw that this thread is a number of years but I still have to ask if you have solved your problem? I have the same equipment as you and the same problem with the program hangs after a while

发表时间 Thu 20 Jan 11 @ 3:35 pm
djsiatoPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I use a Macbook Pro to run my VDJ software and am having intermittent issues with the software performance. It basically dose not recognize my music library and stops reading all of my files. This happened to me few times in middle of my gigs. The only solution for it was to restart my Mac.

Any ideas?

Sam

发表时间 Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 10:18 pm

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 12:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)