快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ and Karoke mp3+cdg ABC plugin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

philfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Anyone got the skill to, enhance or produce the abc cdg reader to make it float in a window or best of all assign which display to use (display 1) (display 2) whith a multi head graphic card (ATI 9000 series)
so VDJ can be used as a Karoke desk. Ideal would be as each active desk a or b plays cdg graphics sent to display 2 in full screen 800x600 16 bit colous by default in a KJ mode. This is such a must have that I'd even pay the programer or find a benifit that the author wanted. Note to the VDJ team add this to VDJ.v3 and the prog is worth double the money I would have paid it.........

发表时间 Wed 22 Dec 04 @ 1:48 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't understand english very well. Maybe I didn't understand your post.

It's already possible to assign the lyrics on a second monitor.
You just have to choose the monitor by doing a right-click on the lyrics windows while using karaoke plugin.

发表时间 Wed 22 Dec 04 @ 10:53 am
philfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes you Understood it well. Thank you for that. It works fantastic. I should have read the words and tried the right button your a hero, have a very merry christmas

发表时间 Wed 22 Dec 04 @ 4:10 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You're welcome.
VDJ is amazing take time to discover all its functions.
Merry Christmas.

发表时间 Thu 23 Dec 04 @ 12:58 am
travisMHome userMember since 2006
HI i was wandering how do I get the karaoke to work on my dj software

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 2:52 am

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 2:07 pm
But I don't think the Karaoke function is available at the mixstation 3 version. You could try dragging a cdg file to one of your decks, to search in the config panel or to read the manual of the mixstation 3 version.

If you would like to play karaoke files it is probably time for an upgrade. Keep in mind that only the Pro version is capable of displaying the video on a second monitor. See for more info here
Ewout

发表时间 Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 2:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)