快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Anybody have a skin for the DMC-2 ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am in desperate need for the DMC-2 skin for Virtual DJ. Anybody have one thays finished?? let me know

--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry DJsonik4 no email address is allowed from a demo user

发表时间 Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 10:10 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Skins are available to registered users, please purchase the software and then the downloads are all free. I hope you support the software, and we see you as a licensed user soon....

发表时间 Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 10:15 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

发表时间 Wed 09 Apr 08 @ 7:19 am
Hello,
the skin looks great! Is not ready yet, or?

发表时间 Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 11:50 pm
hmm

发表时间 Thu 01 May 08 @ 1:24 pm
Pat_DJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This has never been completed.

I'm actually looking for one also. Does anyone have one?

发表时间 Fri 02 May 08 @ 9:52 am
does anybody has one?

发表时间 Sun 18 May 08 @ 12:57 am
Pat_DJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
To be honest, I`m not even sure if anyone has made one.

I'm thinking of creating one, in the next weeks to come.

发表时间 Mon 26 May 08 @ 6:47 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJDad also had a post that he was making this skin.

发表时间 Mon 26 May 08 @ 8:18 am
well we all know that format is a busy man and a man he is not a god and does hav to sleep at some point but he will get to this as soon as he can (i hope thats its not to far in the future) so we'll have to kick back and crack open a cold one and wait
laters

发表时间 Mon 26 May 08 @ 8:59 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
rockinrossco wrote :
so we'll have to kick back and crack open a cold one and wait

Like your style.....don't mind if I join you :)

发表时间 Mon 26 May 08 @ 9:47 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
me thinks you got a longer wait than you are expecting guys....

DJ FORMAT wrote :
Hello my friends, After agonizing hours of soul searching I have come to a very difficult conclusion. I will no longer be able to dedicate my time and energy towards skinning VirtualDJ. Anyone who has donated will receive the final product. But no longer can I pour myself into skinning. There are various factors, both personal and business related for this conclusion.
No one fully knows why, and it is my intention to keep it that way. However, I am very disappointed in many aspects. Not the least of which is the general feeling around this forum, and Radio, of late. Hard work is noticed and rewarded almost in a backhanded manner. And, anyone brave enough to speak out is borderline punished for it. Therefore I am sorry to say my involvement with ATOMIX/VDJ/VDJRadio is going to be extremely limited from now on. When something you do for free is no longer fun, why carry on? I will still check in and be around, but no where near as much. I will miss you all, Love Matthew.

DJ FORMAT

break open the crate, its sunny, lets chill

发表时间 Tue 27 May 08 @ 3:06 am
it'd really be nice to get a skin for the DMC2

发表时间 Thu 29 May 08 @ 9:57 pm
Hello every one
I'am not new to this forum I just don't post a lot. Any ways, I been whanted to get a nice skin for the Numark DMC2 the one that
DJ FORMAT was working on looks really nice to bad that he has to go. ¿Do anyboty alse has one or working on one?
Thanks

发表时间 Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 11:06 am
Hi!
I´m still wating for the DMC2 skin. Do some one now when it finish??? I´t son christmas and santa...

/Karrobarro

发表时间 Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 11:28 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)