快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mp3 encoder?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

deedubHome userMember since 2004
Hi there! I'm very new to this and am now trying out the trial version of #1. I'm thinking about buying the software. It seems fairly easy to use for a novice like me. Am I able to record a mix and then burn to a cd with the trial version? I hope so, cause I won't be purchasing it until I can hear the final product. I'm just a guy at home that wants to make some great deep house compilations for my own listening enjoyment. I can't seem to get the recording into mp3 format. I downloaded LAME from a site thru my search engine and it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing and have been doing it wrong. Any help? I've searched the forum for a site to download LAME. I went to the sites recommended here in the forum. The one that seems to come up the most here is the one in forum #417. It keeps coming up "error 505". Is that site still up? Any one know? I also went to another that was mentioned in the forum and it had expired. Can someone lead me to where I can find a good download for LAME? Once you have downloaded it, is burning a mix in mp3 fairly easy? Like I said I'm a novice and any feedback and help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.
Peace & Love, deedub.

发表时间 Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 11:47 am
I think thats rec is not supported in the trial version.

"I hope so, cause I won't be purchasing it until I can hear the final product"
BE SURE THAT YOU GET EXCACTLY THE SAME OF WHAT YOU HEAR.

发表时间 Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 12:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)