快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: VDJ Logo.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Creating a skin, can i have the VDJ logo on its side, what are the options here, I understand I need to include it (in the xml not as bitmap) - what are the options - Can I change it's colour ??

发表时间 Fri 29 Feb 08 @ 8:52 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its hardcoded into the program , it can be any where on the skin and any size, via coordinates in the skin , you cant change its colour

发表时间 Fri 29 Feb 08 @ 10:41 am
Thats what I thought, thanks.

发表时间 Fri 29 Feb 08 @ 12:24 pm
what if it doesent have the logo on the skin?

发表时间 Thu 13 Mar 08 @ 12:22 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DJ Access no1 wrote :
what if it doesent have the logo on the skin?

I think the Skin or VirtualDJ won't open and it will chuck up a Error.

Jimmy b

发表时间 Thu 13 Mar 08 @ 12:28 pm
Yes, and it has a minimum size, that you can get off just about anyones skin, and few make it bigger than needed.

If its not in there, it "Error in line 0 of the XML"

发表时间 Sat 19 Apr 08 @ 5:56 am
vainnnHome userMember since 2008
the first post i make in this forum, with some actual programming info, gets deleted... and you wanna beat serato... keep jerkin' off to that thought.

发表时间 Mon 05 May 08 @ 5:10 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
No posts have been deleted...some posts which from time to time contain content considered questionable, or with data VDJ does not want available to the general public get leveled up. But out right deleting is a huge No-No for us here. That being said, please be more respectful. Rude behavior is one of the things that is not tolerated here, please consider that a kind warning.....T

发表时间 Mon 05 May 08 @ 7:32 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
vainnn wrote :
the first post i make in this forum, with some actual programming info, gets deleted... and you wanna beat serato... keep jerkin' off to that thought.

And your *contribution* was a HACK to the code to circumvent a requirement by using our application. We do not tolerate the warez, cracks and hack posts.

发表时间 Mon 05 May 08 @ 11:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)