快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mixman DM2!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

How do I use it with Virtual DJ? I really wanna scratch with it, but i cant find out how.

Please help. :)

发表时间 Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 8:38 pm
Anybody?

发表时间 Mon 06 Dec 04 @ 12:26 am
I have found a way to use DM2 in a limited fashion. I have not fully figured it out. What I have done is I'm using the DM2 to Midi program. It can be found here: http://www.pdoom.ch/dm2/. It is used for the Native Instruments DJ Trakor Studio but Virtual DJ will find it also.

Make sure the DM2 to Midi program is running, run VDJ, go to config, keyboard shortcuts and add them. It took some time to figure out what needed to go where. As of today when I first tried it, I have my DM2 telling VDJ to start/stop, crossover, loop 4 beats and buttons A and B switch to table 1 (A) and 2 (B) respectively (you get the idea!).

The biggest problem I have is scratching with the DM2 rings. When I turn the rings to scratch, the song is sped up so fast it goes to the ends and I cannot get it to go back and forth. If anyone finds a work around on this, let me know. I don't enough to change the setting in the DM2 to Midi program. If anyone sees this and is more successful in getting the DM2 to work with VDJ, please let me know.

I will post when I can and provide a link for my saved shortcuts so you can add them into your config file. If you are faster than me and solve problems before I do, please share the knowledge.

skgpage

发表时间 Sun 27 Feb 05 @ 5:55 am
Get the program "dm2 to midi" from pdoom! That program will enable you to map Midi events to the dm2!!
I made a setup for this with files for dm2tomidi and Virtual DJ (Shortcut & Skin).
I uploaded that setup file to the skin section here ... dunno know if it is downloadable so...
It's quite a workable setup --- i tested it alot and its FUNctional !!!!

发表时间 Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 8:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)